Who has the best dueler in there town?

DeletedUser

The dueler ranking is based on experience. who is the toughest overall fighter in world 9?

we have a couple mid level guys in our town that are pretty unbeatable.

DeletedUser

Even though players may be high experianced, or as you see seemingly unbeatable, they have not duelled everyone and as the world advances it may get trickier for them.

DeletedUser

and if your higher than other ppl that you can hit then you don't get half as many points xp as those that can hit players above them... ,-P

DeletedUser

Once all the trappers turn shooters you'll see what real dueling is :))

DeletedUser

we have a guy that has a record of 250 W to 8 loses... hes level 23 and beats level33 guys.

DeletedUser

we have a guy that has a record of 250 W to 8 loses... hes level 23 and beats level33 guys.

hmm...
the highest level dueller from your town is ranked at 82.. and he has 164 wins..

and the top ten duellers have abt 220 wins.. so... who is ur guy duelling ??

edit...
oooh just saw it .. Gen. Zack.. has 250 Wins with 8 losses.. and stands at 1234 rank with 1366 exp... so by average.. it would mean.. abt.. 5.4 exp per win..
...ahemm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gen. Zack is good also...I was talking about The Constitution.

My goal was not to say my guys are this or that. It would be nice to know who is best at there level.

As I said before, The ranking is based on exp.

If you duel for money and not exp. then you wont make the top 1000 : )

DeletedUser

hmm...
the highest level dueller from your town is ranked at 82.. and he has 164 wins..

and the top ten duellers have abt 220 wins.. so... who is ur guy duelling ??

edit...
oooh just saw it .. Gen. Zack.. has 250 Wins with 8 losses.. and stands at 1234 rank with 1366 exp... so by average.. it would mean.. abt.. 5.4 exp per win..
...ahemm...

LMAO

Another Noob only Dueler.

Good post Neo ;)

DeletedUser41

I dont duel for XP on this world, ranked top 10 on world 1, here is just to rack up the wins and the cash to obtain the best gear possible at my level.

Beat guys worth over 150 XP to me, but also beat guys worth 7 XP, makes no difference as i get 0 XP off both as i have 0 motivation when duelling.

Like Billy Blaze said, the duelling ranks are a good indication on one front but are not always accurate in terms of the best dueller for their level.

On the other hand, it is only fair to say as Hefty said, unless you have duelled everybody, it would be hard to find out officially. My record on this world should speak for itself, but no doubt i will have people saying i just duel the weak, etc,etc. I duel for cash, not for the kudos, i dont attack workers though unless provoked lol, i do have some standards.

img.php

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

realm totally agree on that point.. and not not beating down on blaze's duellers either ..
but ... at this point of the game.. when the world is in the nascent phase..and people are just getting in their early 50s where the hernando's is just a touch away.. and if you have played in world 1 you would know that people start to re-spec go for duelling after some time..
to have to state that the town has amongst best dueller is bit too far fetched.. and bit too soon..

DeletedUser41

You are correct, you should see my killer duels against Holysatan on world 1, he has Hernandos i have precise buntline, epic lol.

DeletedUser

I've noticed The Constitution duels all the time. I bet he has zero motivation or close to it. Therefore he is not getting much exp. I bet the case holds true for Gen. zack also. They are both premium player with good gear. For sure they are strong duelers.

DeletedUser

Don't let my 0 wins 9 losses record or my builder appearance fool you - I am the best there is.

I'm simply biding my time.

DeletedUser41

Don't let my 0 wins 9 losses record or my builder appearance fool you - I am the best there is.

I'm simply biding my time.

I agree mate, when all the building work is done, you guys will re-work skills and if you are lucky enough to find Hernandos, you will clean up when you are in level 60's etc.

Expensive skill re-working but it works.

The top 2 duellers in world 1 are actually adventurers even though i have beat them both :p

They are hard to catch awake as the duel and sleep for free straight after.

DeletedUser

You are correct, you should see my killer duels against Holysatan on world 1, he has Hernandos i have precise buntline, epic lol.

yup i remember sometime back.. holy was amongst the first one to get the hernando in all the worlds in english server..
boy all the guys were after him i remember.. :)

DeletedUser

So...who has the best dueler in their town? :D . I figure W9 has gone on long enough for people to have a few opinions of their own and not just blindly look at stats in the rankings

DeletedUser

sosweet
Janzel Liwag

Not from my town but I pretty good rank from 395 wins Sosweet has 58,154 Exp and is ranked 7th not bad at all ; P

DeletedUser16008

Good question FFAF.

What constitutes a good dueler ? lvl or duel wins or ability all round ?

Everyone is beatable with the correct build or correct guess... or even luck.

We have some very very good duelers in my two towns probably more in our sister town than here in 'Redlight' midrange there high end here.

Probably the only way to tell would be to have a tournament... it has to be said that about 70% or more of the duelers I would like to get it on with are in fact allies. So its never really been easy to do.

I think overall if you look at a towns duel points it will tell you a lot of the better duelers homes.

The way I see it is like this. Those that duel from day one rather than later, be they 0 motive or not can be pretty well judged on their duel record. if someone is a 0 motive then ill divide the duels by 2 and come up with an opinion. Those that shift over later dosnt mean they arnt good but it does mean they have skipped a huge chunk of the action.

There are always exceptions of course and there have been those duels ive been both surprised at losing and the ones where I know im probably biting off more than I can chew.

As opponents ill put a name to a few I like and respect.

Pscspyderr.. We have a lot of very close duels and pillow fights and upsets my town on a regular basis. lol
Ursa... was always my favorite and only recently managed to catch up
Zakris... Had some great duels and is now a very tough cookie
Virm... Occasionally he gets lucky but mostly he gets pretty hurt.
Sir Nautilus... Used to cream me when we were young but not any more.
Bambara... Likes to pop on over and annoy me in work clothes a lot lol dosnt go so well when im in full duel kit. Probably my main duel target atm and the only one i look around for while working..

Fly Parker deserves a special mention although it was a tad one sided on his part at the time but there will be a reckoning lol

I don't recall any others that have given me much trouble for a long long time..

So to summarize id say take the top 10 duel point towns and thats where most of the best overall active duelers live.

one other question... if 2 duelers have the following records

dueler#1
duels 100 W80 L 20

dueler#2
duels 50 W40 L 10

Assuming they have both the same lvl and dueling the same type. Who is the better dueler ?

DeletedUser

I would like to think Deuler 1 because he is a more experince deuler but you would need to see how much deuling exp he has and what tpye of people he deuls!