who has Hernando's sword?

DeletedUser

sell your note part 2 then you can find note part 1
if you have note part 2 i think server decrease your luck for find note 1 !!!!!!

Errr... If you are looking for a specific item of course it's going to seem be hard to find. Go and find a grey shirt while working... Probably take as long as note 1.

DeletedUser

Vitamin2002 is correct about selling notes - I destroyed my sword in December.

DeletedUser10480

I have been doing high luck jobs on 4 worlds (1 per character class---one per gal..wheeee!)

Seriously though, haven't found note 1 ever since the first time...I'm suspecting they just nixed it or limited the whole damn thing.

DeletedUser10480

Let me ask this, when's the LAST and most recent time anybody has found it on any world? I'm thinking they've taken it out of the game or made it so rare that it practically can't be found any more.

I found it almost a year ago on world 6 where I'm an adventurer. All I do there nowadays are jobs with 80 luck and up and have not found one after scores of hours.

DeletedUser

i got my hernando :ph34r:
but its not good for me as i am firearm ...:dry:

DeletedUser

I have only only one thing to say to that vit.

Its just not right :ph34r:
he he you can not attack me as i ko myself every 48 hour :dry:
when somebody attack me i can win :ph34r: but i can not gain experience for level up but its count for my dueling level so i increase my dueling level for nothing :sad: so i decide for ko me with NPC (tumble)
victor i have one anothe note part 1 :laugh: but i dont give that for you :laugh: