Who has a fort?

DeletedUser

Anyone manage to build one fast enough? :)

I didn't...
But my alliance did (H) woot.
We have all 3 currently in this sector.

DeletedUser

I missed the large fort in our sector by literally seconds. So we have the medium in our sector and the large one in the one above. Looking to do some trading/waring to get what we want. :D

DeletedUser

I wonder what would happen if i canceled the building of a fort >_>
I'm not there YET, so i haven't started biulding. But would i get the $10k back?

DeletedUser

My towns got two =P We made a allience of towns so things are going smoothly

DeletedUser

My town also has two. A big and a small one.

And I think our big fort was the first built. :-D

DeletedUser

so you can build a fort anywhere, even if you don't have a town in that sector, which is kind of weak imo. My town has 1 fort in the region anyway. Things will get more exciting when fort battles give some kind of reward and fort shops become available.

DeletedUser

I cant wait for battles. Theres already some i plan on attending today on all my worlds. I wanna experiment on other peoples forts not my own =P Id get in these and get your mems some fort experience.

DeletedUser

Can we currently get exp from Fort battles? o_O

Oh and... OMG =(
My allied big fort is called "Barbies Dream House" WTH???

:eek:hmy:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For those who haven't experienced a fort battle, it's quite interesting. The first time you go into one you'll probably make mistakes, we all did.

Our battle was amazingly fun, 161 Active Participants, about 20 inactives on the sideline.

DeletedUser

"Heartbroken"

Battle-Bug Today at 4:37 AM How do you feel about Girls Rule leading the fort and not Seven Chevron City?

Please understand how some of my members and I are heartbroken. We were the first here in the county to establish a town, we worked very hard to have the first complete town in the county, we had the first sister town in the county (same with the second, third, and third again (wolfschanze)), and it's a matter of poor timing (5 minutes) that we don't have what we have earned.

I have members who have been here since the beginning; who have worked hard the last four months to achieve this and are now talking about quitting the game because they feel that they got gypped. I too feel this way.

Lol? :)

DeletedUser

lol is a must. FFAF challenge Star Country, we should all help him out.

DeletedUser

we have a mid fort (just got it) dont like the way anyone from any area can get the fort in our area VERY weak , and ruinned a very good idea and turned it bad

DeletedUser14240

If you want to join a fort, does the whole town have to join or just an individual?

DeletedUser

hey FFAF, youve got some support =P Lets get it done so you can enjoy your new fort!