Which town has the most forts?

DeletedUser

Can anyone claim more than Laredo?

Fort Bliss [large]
Fort Sam Houston [medium]
The Alamo [small] (We've already fended off an attack.)
Fuerte de Fuego [large]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

I don't understand; do you guys have four forts? if so that would be impressive =)

is there an actual limit on the number of Forts a single town can control? I thought I had heard somewhere it was 3 but am not sure...

DeletedUser

limit of 3 forts per county, no limit on how many a town can own

DeletedUser

well, let's be honest. If TSC or RockRidge I or any other towns that got in immediately off the bat wanted to, we could have gotten like 10 large or medium forts each by the time most of the world logged on. It's just not worth taking so many this early cause you need to build them all up and defend all of them.

DeletedUser

Miestas family owns 3 countys so i gues they have most forts :dry:

DeletedUser15747

Ha! My town (or at least ex-town) had 2 had one point all to ourselfs, and we were also allied (so technically in) 3 others!
The Names:
0E0 Fort Manor - Our own
0E0 Fort Manor 2 - Our own
0E0 Death Star - Allied (may now be called > 0E0 Empire)
AH 1 Fort 1 - Allied
AH 2 Fort 2 - Allied

Everything has changed now though, because we gave 1 of our own away and left one of our allies!
Anyway, at least we had 5 at one point :)

DeletedUser

No, you didn't own 5. You were a member of five. I asked who owns the most.

DeletedUser

No, you didn't own 5. You were a member of five. I asked who owns the most.

hmmm, I wonder what would happen if all 4 of yours got declared on at the same time....You'd surely lose 3 of them,maybe even all 4. You won't be boasting about having the most after that.

DeletedUser14006

hmmm, I wonder what would happen if all 4 of yours got declared on at the same time....You'd surely lose 3 of them,maybe even all 4. You won't be boasting about having the most after that.

HotNSexy is right, it is all well boasting now about having forts, wait until some of the towns concentrating on just one or two complete their forts, then they will start looking to takeover some more, then your multiple half built towns will get boosted :laugh:

DeletedUser

ya but Cuft would destroy Shadow City in an all out war
were jsut better

DeletedUser

when is the real fun of having forts coming ??? can someone enlighten me and et el.

DeletedUser

whatz the reward in winning the battle. howz the goods divided if you won .

DeletedUser544

lol yeah CUFT is the real power seat in world 1

wait a minute, who the heck is CUFT?

and seriously Justin Michael; your town's name is Laredo? now I am just straight pissed at myself for naming our county Laredo because it most definitely has nothing to do with you or CUFT (who are they again?)

DeletedUser14029

I agree with HotNSexy. You guys can rant on and on about how many forts you have - let's see how many will be left a month later. If you have played TribalWars, you will know that capturing all villages at once without proper support and building materials will only make you another easy target.