Which job is the lamest?

DeletedUser8627

I specifically hate felling trees.

You need a lot of wood in this game and in the beginning only wood source is from this job.

Clearing the forest rocks!

DeletedUser

Prison Guard is pretty lame: it only becomes avaliable at the point of game where one has much better jobs avaliable already.

Grave Robber is quite lame as well - little gain for lots of hours wasted.

But man, is there a job more lame than Hunting Turkey ? Turkey bits are needed for a truckload of quests and drop rates aren't anywhere near the stated 13% :(

DeletedUser

Prison Guard is pretty lame: it only becomes avaliable at the point of game where one has much better jobs avaliable already.

Grave Robber is quite lame as well - little gain for lots of hours wasted.

But man, is there a job more lame than Hunting Turkey ? Turkey bits are needed for a truckload of quests and drop rates aren't anywhere near the stated 13% :(
agree about prison guard, it have equal % of everything, which we dont need :)

DeletedUser

If the devs really do nerf item drops, I think everyone will agree with me on the lameness of jobs that give luck and nothing else.

DeletedUser

Looks like someone didn't agree with me? lolol

reputation_balance.gif
Which job is the lamest? --- i dont agree at all.. transport ammo = very good luck job, exploration = very good xp job, hunt coyotes also, noob

DeletedUser

Looks like someone didn't agree with me? lolol

reputation_balance.gif
Which job is the lamest? --- i dont agree at all.. transport ammo = very good luck job, exploration = very good xp job, hunt coyotes also, noob

They're calling you a n00b? Transporting ammo = mediocre luck job and nothing else, so a complete waste of time. Exploration mediocre XP job that's only useful at most specs for maybe 2 levels. Hunt coyotes is the same, unless you're pure stamina, in which case you get it earlier and it lasts longer.

DeletedUser

My opinion... grave robber. I had to reach 0 % motivation just to get the ring. :huh:

DeletedUser

My opinion... grave robber. I had to reach 0 % motivation just to get the ring. :huh:

I have gotten 5 of those rings so far , motivation never below 76% , I do think it is a lame job though. Only because I havent gotten a walking stick yet , lol. Guess I will have to wait until Ambush Stagecoach and steal it off a passenger there , lol

Edit : AWESOME SIG TWISTA !!!! Evangelizing at its Finest !!

DeletedUser

count your blessings. I have gone down to under 30% motivation , probably 5 or six times now. Still no ring. And the items it has given me aren't that much to shout about either (although I got a few that i was never going to buy so that helps me collection a bit)

DeletedUser14239

I specifically hate felling trees.

You need a lot of wood in this game and in the beginning only wood source is from this job.

Clearing the forest rocks!

I agree I can't stand Felling Trees!! Probably my least favorite!! (I haven't got grave robber yet so I can't say anything about it).

DeletedUser

When I get an hour free I will endeavour to work it out. I suspect that if you take item set bonuses into account though, Charlatan will prove to be the best job to do.

DeletedUser14239

Yeah Charlatan is probably the best because it is a very well rounded job.

DeletedUser

Charlatan is overrated. It's a mediocre XP job, a mediocre cash job, and a mediocre luck job. They don't combine to make it a great job. It's not the lamest, but it's not great. LP doesn't have enough of an effect on cash or luck to make it a good money or luck job.

DeletedUser

Charlatan is overrated. It's a mediocre XP job, a mediocre cash job, and a mediocre luck job. They don't combine to make it a great job. It's not the lamest, but it's not great. LP doesn't have enough of an effect on cash or luck to make it a good money or luck job.
+1 I never found Charlatan to be that great either. I only choose it if I'm cash whoring and have low motivation on better jobs.

DeletedUser

+1 I never found Charlatan to be that great either. I only choose it if I'm cash whoring and have low motivation on better jobs.

Yeah, that's the big thing. It has a better chance to make the rotation as a cash job than for XP. Besides that, the only real reason is if you're desperate for a note part 1.

DeletedUser

Is the incidence of finding Note Pt. 1 higher on Charlatan than higher luck jobs in general?

DeletedUser14239

I didn't mean it was the best because it's not and it really is overrated. It's just pretty well rounded though for a level 50 adventurer (which I am).