Which job gave you a stone chain?

DeletedUser14006

29p9mwo.jpg

DeletedUser11353

Wow, you got so many of them already? Just to be sure, I'm talking about this thing here ...

stonechain.png
Yes, that the thing I`m talking about. Anyway, I have it only with my hider now since I deleted my trader, builder and dueler.
EDIT: On my hider I have 2 talismans and 2 stone chains

DeletedUser

both the stone chain and talisman are relatively easy to find i think. i've found way too many stone chains, and i honestly can't tell you how many i've found, since i sell extras.

DeletedUser

As long as the job can drop a $500 sales value item it can drop off that job.

You are more likely to get it to drop off say a 60% luck job than a 90% luck job purely due to the type of items available

DeletedUser

continuing on what Azuk said, a 90% luck job has a tendency to drop much higher value items than something with a purchase price of $1k. those types of jobs tend to drop items with purchase values between $1.5k and $2.8k, and possibly even higher, making an item with a purchase price of $1k highly unlikely to find.

DeletedUser

I found one a cupple of days ago guarding the stage coach !

And that is just 45 % luck so with a little extra LP you can lower the luck % it seems =)

DeletedUser

I have the stone chain wats the use ?
I know iv searched only two hours i will surely get manny warning but i dont give a dam im badly lost .

DeletedUser

I have the stone chain wats the use ?
I know iv searched only two hours i will surely get manny warning but i dont give a dam im badly lost .

No use for the stone chain and talisman yet.

DeletedUser

I got it trading with indians also got the talisman trading with indians.

DeletedUser

Got both of mine from Transporting Ammo, about 30 lp and no premium.