Which is better?

• Thread starter Margaret Cartwright
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So, I just turned level 20.

In your opinion, which craft is best? If unsure, what are some of the Pro's and Con's of each?

DeletedUser35174

well it all really depends on what you want to make and what path you'r going.

DeletedUser

Well that's what I'm trying to find out. I have no path really, I have little idea what this game can hold, what directions there are.

DeletedUser35174

you can play as a duller. a fortfighter. a worker pure construction or pure FMS(fine motor skills)

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Way, WAY more paths than that. All jobs build, mixed builds... there's literally dozens of "specialties".

This is true. In one world I'm a builder/dueler. It is more builder than dueler but I win duels fairly often.
So, I just turned level 20.

In your opinion, which craft is best? If unsure, what are some of the Pro's and Con's of each?
I'm not a huge crafter myself but I'll try to help.
Your craft depends on what skill build you are because that determines which jobs you are going to be able to do which means you can only collect certain items yourself for crafting.
There are no real pros and cons of each craft as all of them have useful items. All crafts make stat enhancers which can be used in dueling, working and fort fighting.
These links will give you an idea of what you're making and have to find to make them.
Master Saddler
Blacksmith
Tonic Peddler
Field Cook

DeletedUser

If you ever plan on fort fighting, Blacksmith is the only choice. Saddler seems less valuable now (imho). Peddler, you can probably make decent cash selling the stuff you craft. Field cook? Probably great at low character levels, but I'd say not very good at higher levels...

DeletedUser35174

in my opinion and ive played on all 4 crafts blacksmith would be the best

DeletedUser35174

and you can make good enough money because therll lots of dulers and FFers wanting blacksmiths buffs

DeletedUser

Tonic Peddlar is the middle road. The buffs aren't great but not bad either and the cash you make is alright.

DeletedUser

you can play as a duller. a fortfighter. a worker pure construction or pure FMS(fine motor skills)

Not only are there many more job build options than pure FMS, pure FMS is one of the worst. That was true even before grave robber became a 5-minute job.

DeletedUser35174

i know i was just stating some of the possible builds.

one of my favourite is pure toughness and vigor some really good jobs out there

DeletedUser22685

Not from the start, but at high levels it's good for Work as a travelling merchant, the best luck job in the game.