which Class will you be?

DeletedUser

What are the primary skills for each class? I can't really choose since mine are sort of wish washy...

DeletedUser

I went with adventurer/squaw ... Vanity ... closest pic to looking like me (other than I am a bit lighter in skin tone!)vv

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter what you do with your skills in the long run. The shamen lets you move them around, but for a cost. You can start using the shamen at lvl 14.

DeletedUser

Hmm I see and what would be the best? In W2 I am mainly strength and charisma. W1 it was mainly dex and mobility so obviously in W1 I should go duelist but here thinking it's looking to be adventurer (even though I own a town) so probably something else...hmm got another 2 lv's to think about it anyways.

DeletedUser2676

I have a question or two...when we reach lv.10(I'm lv.9) Do we have to choose a class or can we prolong our decision....if so how log can we prolong this decision.
BTW: I vote for undecided.

DeletedUser

You can wait as long as you wish. But since the classes give bonuses, its more efficient to choose them as soon as you reach lvl 10.

DeletedUser2676

O, ok thank you. I'll see when I reach there ^_^. I just don't want to make a hasty decision that's all.

DeletedUser

Hmm I see and what would be the best? In W2 I am mainly strength and charisma. W1 it was mainly dex and mobility so obviously in W1 I should go duelist but here thinking it's looking to be adventurer (even though I own a town) so probably something else...hmm got another 2 lv's to think about it anyways.

Actually, imo Charisma is the most useful Attribute followed by Strength for a Duelist.

At least as far as being able to work to get up in levels or to complete Quests.

Hey, Click on Duel and what do you see?

I see 2 reds,
1 blue, 1 green and 2 yellows.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

funny i see 2 red 2 green 2 blue 2 yellow

although i think appearance and tactics should be kept high so i agree charisma is needed most for duelist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see 2 reds, [/I]1 blue, 1 green and 2 yellows.

The 2 reds are only used for melee combat. Useless later on in game.

Also, you missed out Aim and Dodging which are Primary combat skills and are green and blue...

DeletedUser

funny i see 2 red 2 green 2 blue 2 yellow

Also, you missed out Aim and Dodging which are Primary combat skills and are green and blue...

At least as far as being able to work to get up in levels or to complete Quests.

health.png

dodge.png

aim.png

Are useless for working Activities.

The 2 reds are only used for melee combat. Useless later on in game

I already answered this elsewhere:

Well, since the most powerful weapon that we know of is

scharfes_bowiemesser.png

The Sharp Bowie, and that's a Melee weapon, I guess everyone will know who to use it on.

DeletedUser

Does the job type really matter other than for appearance? I see where each class gives certain bonuses, but within that, are there any differences between the roles? If I choose Dueler, does it really matter if I choose Bounty Hunter or Bandit? Besides the picture, I mean.

DeletedUser

It doesn't appear as if there is any difference other than the picture.