Where is Trading Job?

DeletedUser

I have been looking for trading Job , I search in mini map, but I couldn't find it..This is the example that I take from different world..

trading2hb0.jpg

DeletedUser

You dont have enough labour points for the job. You need sumthing like 50 below the needed leabour points to see the job.

For trading you need a total of 62 points in

Setting traps. Trading . Trading . Appearance . Appearance

DeletedUser

I have been looking for trading Job , I search in mini map, but I couldn't find it..This is the example that I take from different world..

Please next time post in the right Thread.

Here is my answer to your question:

You can't see the Job: Trading, because your Labor Points is not yet that high. To see this job, you need to have more than 1 Labor Points to do the job.

Here is the description of Trading:

Trading

The prospectors are proudly showing off the gold nuggets they found in this river. It's time to sell them some alcohol and tobacco.

Job:
trade.png

Name:
Trading

Products:

Roll of Cloth
20% Chance of Finding
Sell Price: $11
Buy Price: $22
fabric.png

Piece of Note (Part 2)
2% Chance of Finding
Sell Price: $300
Buy Price: $600
paper2.png

Money:
9%

Experience:
3%

Luck:
25%

Danger:
12%

Skills:
Setting Traps
Trading
Trading
Appearance
Appearance

Difficulty:

I hope I answered your question.

DeletedUser

you can see a job once you have aquired atleast half of its labour points. there's also something about your total lvl in addition to that.

DeletedUser

you can see a job once you have aquired atleast half of its labour points. there's also something about your total lvl in addition to that.

You can see a Job if you have, half of the required Labor Points. But to do the job, you need to have more than one Labor Points.