Where can I get a blue bandanna?

DeletedUser

I need a blue bandanna for the quest "Waupee's Grandfather (Re-Thievery)". Where can I get one? :confused:

DeletedUser

i had to buy mine from a store in someone elses town. i just looked at all the towns stores untill i found one that sold one. i know in world 1 rattle snake hills has them as thats where i bought mine.
i also bought the black headband from their taylor

DeletedUser

Come To Klendathu For All Your World 2 Shopping Needs!!!

We have the Blue Bandana and BOTH the Blue Indian Necklace and the Green Indian Necklace in our General Store. Plus, our newly opened Tailor specializes in fine Black Headbands.

We are in the process of remodeling right now, so until we finish renovations to our store, for a small $100 membership fee, you can get all four for well below current market value. And don't forget that we also carry the finest in equestrian transportation at 75% off for members.

So swing on down to Klendathu in the 7th Column, 3rd Row of World 2 for all your questing and transportation needs.

Disclaimer: Please be responsible while operating your donkey. Obey all speed limits and do not drink whiskey and ride. Be sure to wash your bandanas and headbands with like colors and only use color-safe detergent. Nobody wants a Pink Bandana. Batteries are not included. Offer limited to The West residents only. All models are 18 years of age or older. Except the sheep. Sheep lie, so we can't be sure. Offer subject to change (depending on how much our Founder has had to drink). Prices exclude tax, title and license. You may not modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble any of the items you buy in our stores. If you want a Rainbow Indian Necklace, go shop somewhere else, hippy. I'm sure the SOD guys will eventually have one in their stores anyway. We're not frickin' Macy's here. All items provided "as-is". We offer no further warranties of any kind. Returns will incur a 25% re-stocking fee. If you don't feel this is fair then why don't YOU try to get that stupid donkey back in the pen! In no event shall the Klendathu General Store be liable for any damage caused by purchased items. We will not transmit your personal information to any third party or any other entity. Unless, of course, you skip on your dues. Then you can expect a knock on your door by every Jehova's Witness within 10 squares. Good luck with that. We apologize to those of you without Internet access who are unable to read this. This advertisement was paid for by the BSmuv for President Campaign. And we're pretty sure that when he wakes from his drunken stupor that he'll approve this message.

DeletedUser41

Come To Klendathu For All Your World 2 Shopping Needs!!!

We have the Blue Bandana and BOTH the Blue Indian Necklace and the Green Indian Necklace in our General Store. Plus, our newly opened Tailor specializes in fine Black Headbands.

We are in the process of remodeling right now, so until we finish renovations to our store, for a small $100 membership fee, you can get all four for well below current market value. And don't forget that we also carry the finest in equestrian transportation at 75% off for members.

So swing on down to Klendathu in the 7th Column, 3rd Row of World 2 for all your questing and transportation needs.

Disclaimer: Please be responsible while operating your donkey. Obey all speed limits and do not drink whiskey and ride. Be sure to wash your bandanas and headbands with like colors and only use color-safe detergent. Nobody wants a Pink Bandana. Batteries are not included. Offer limited to The West residents only. All models are 18 years of age or older. Except the sheep. Sheep lie, so we can't be sure. Offer subject to change (depending on how much our Founder has had to drink). Prices exclude tax, title and license. You may not modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble any of the items you buy in our stores. If you want a Rainbow Indian Necklace, go shop somewhere else, hippy. I'm sure the SOD guys will eventually have one in their stores anyway. We're not frickin' Macy's here. All items provided "as-is". We offer no further warranties of any kind. Returns will incur a 25% re-stocking fee. If you don't feel this is fair then why don't YOU try to get that stupid donkey back in the pen! In no event shall the Klendathu General Store be liable for any damage caused by purchased items. We will not transmit your personal information to any third party or any other entity. Unless, of course, you skip on your dues. Then you can expect a knock on your door by every Jehova's Witness within 10 squares. Good luck with that. We apologize to those of you without Internet access who are unable to read this. This advertisement was paid for by the BSmuv for President Campaign. And we're pretty sure that when he wakes from his drunken stupor that he'll approve this message.

Quality disclaimer :D lol

DeletedUser

HAHA you rule!!! love this!!

DeletedUser

Are you sure that you are not talking about a blue headband? I know that stores sell that but I have not found a single town that sells a blue bandana.

DeletedUser

Are you sure that you are not talking about a blue headband? I know that stores sell that but I have not found a single town that sells a blue bandana.

Blue headbands are found at tailors, blue bandanas are found in general stores.

DeletedUser4061

That disclaimer is the funniest &^%&^ I have read in a post in a long time. Thanks for the laugh!

DeletedUser

Dont make the same mistake I did. You are looking for a blue garment that is worn around the neck, not a bandana, which I believed to be worn around the head.

DeletedUser363

Um, there was really no point in posting in a 5 month old thread, lol

DeletedUser15816

Um, there was really no point in posting in a 5 month old thread, lol

Posting here is still a good thing. :)

One of my townies is searching for the blue bandana. Since the info here is becoming dated, any new info on what World/Town sells the BB would be useful to all people who have to do the quest.

DeletedUser

Go to http://www.weststats.com/Towns/ and select the world you are looking for an item in. Then select the item you are looking for. Just follow the directions and it will give you a list of towns with the sought after item.