• Thread starter Arthur *Doc* Barker
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this thread should be renamed to-
"When n00bs start a thread!!"

DeletedUser

Don't be jealous that you all didn't think of something like this first!.....lol.....

All in good fun my friends, all in good fun!

DeletedUser

Crap & Meaningless!
Imho, Thread should be closed, and the OP should be send to Alcatraz!

DeletedUser

Omg

How about living a little and enjoying some fun.... let us not forget that this whole thing is a game.

Finally something different AND entertaining than the typical poll about attacking workers and other boring things.

The video was funny - the slapping dueling is classic!

DeletedUser

well I thought it was cool I started watching and had noticed something about Airplanes on the side and then started watching that so it wasn't a total loss

DeletedUser

I thought it was funny but it must be because i'm directly concerned.

Seriously I'd love to have that outfit ingame.

DeletedUser

Everyone who doesn't find humor in that video is either a kid trying to be a grown up, an adult who is such a geek they can't comprehend humor, or is boring (ie KingBD profile)

I agree with Polar - the 3 amigo outfit is awesome and should be in game....it should be a set lol

DeletedUser

Everyone who doesn't find humor in that video is either a kid trying to be a grown up, an adult who is such a geek they can't comprehend humor, or is boring (ie KingBD profile)

I agree with Polar - the 3 amigo outfit is awesome and should be in game....it should be a set lol

Oooo sorry I just found it uninteresting and who doesn't love to see airplanes flying around, My 9 yr old nephew sends me stuff like that he does to my email, Now that crap is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.