When is the first update going to happen?

DeletedUser

Everyone talks about how there should be an update, is there a specific date that the first update will happen?

DeletedUser

not yet. stay tuned though, rumors are saying it will happen soon.

DeletedUser

there are currently alot of lil updates happening, but the next major update has not been said but i think it will be within the next month :)

DeletedUser

The next update might be probably a new world.

Just like what happens on Tribal Wars.

But it could be for them to increase the rate of energy reproduced per hour by doing nothing. Because 3 is kind of low thats like 1 every 20 minutes. On the game i have like 5 energy and it isn't increasing very fast.

I hope it is like $5000 free for the existing players. Haha. I am short on cash at the moment.

Prawnstar.

DeletedUser

The next update might be probably a new world.

Just like what happens on Tribal Wars.

But it could be for them to increase the rate of energy reproduced per hour by doing nothing. Because 3 is kind of low thats like 1 every 20 minutes. On the game i have like 5 energy and it isn't increasing very fast.

I hope it is like $5000 free for the existing players. Haha. I am short on cash at the moment.

Prawnstar.

1. Old Worlds on TW get updates too (there is one posted on the Homepage).
  2. Increasing energy regeneration when doing nothing would eliminate the need for Hotels.
  3. $5,000 would be nice :p

DeletedUser

The next update will most likely be released when they have meet a certain amount of implications. Im sure the admin will inform us a couple days before the next release or opening of a new world.

DeletedUser

next update WILL include

-town raids

Thing what mostly will happrn

-more duel features
-different weapons
-most game fixes like spelling errors

things what have very little chance of happening

-Poker place/table

DeletedUser

yup just a bunch of little ones and not a big one like[ a new world]for a long while

DeletedUser

this one is currently holding 70k so i would assume around the same, but i hope they dont allow it to get much above 20-25k

DeletedUser

1. Old Worlds on TW get updates too (there is one posted on the Homepage).
  2. Increasing energy regeneration when doing nothing would eliminate the need for Hotels.
  3. $5,000 would be nice :p

Yeah oh well, see i don't look on the homepage if i am honest.
All they have to do is like raise the energy regeneration by 1 or 2 just as long as it speeds it up i don't care. Haha.

Prawnstar.

DeletedUser

There should be new jobs too so we're not stuck with only 4-5 jobs.

DeletedUser

there are several jobs! you just aren't ready or aren't looking...

DeletedUser1711

will they include town raids and take-overs?

it might be a good idea to form raider parties and gang up a shiny progressed town and take it over.

kick the mayor and his councilors' ass. :p