When Do You Stop?

DeletedUser

for dueling i wait till i hit 80(cuz nomatter how much u duel xp iz wat raises ur rank.) look up my rank. an tell me thats not cool that i did so many duelz an i didn get alot of xp. IN game my names Ron

DeletedUser

the motivation for duels only affects how much experience you get from it....
the fact that you've dueled so many times and gotten so little exp, yet you SAY that you dont let your motivation drop below 80% says a lot to me. it says that you duel lots of weaker players. im 3 ranks lower than you, and i've won 468 less duels than you.

DeletedUser

the motivation for duels only affects how much experience you get from it....
the fact that you've dueled so many times and gotten so little exp, yet you SAY that you dont let your motivation drop below 80% says a lot to me. it says that you duel lots of weaker players. im 3 ranks lower than you, and i've won 468 less duels than you.
no. because i found out recently about that. for the past 50 duelz i didnt let it drop. and thats because i didnt kno u get xp from duelz and my motivation waz at like 0

DeletedUser

i do 4x 1hr jobs don't let it drop below 85% then on to the next job.

DeletedUser

no. because i found out recently about that. for the past 50 duelz i didnt let it drop. and thats because i didnt kno u get xp from duelz and my motivation waz at like 0

your contradicting yourself, and now im confused. you said no, then implied that you knew, and then said the exact opposite of the truth. stop confusing me, its mean and cruel. :p

DeletedUser

78% exept when i am doing picking sugar cane, then ti is 0%,i don't care about the xp or the wages of that job, i just care that you get 4 sugar which each worth 4$, i just get like 50 of it ang get like 200$ dollars

p.s. i only do the job if i am in desperete need of money

DeletedUser

it depends..once i went crazy to find something..(dun remember wat it was)..so did the work until i found it..the time i found it my motivation was 24%....
sometimes i even think 95% motivation is not enuf..and switch to other jobs..

jus depends on my mood!!!

DeletedUser

It took me down to 40% to get 5 traps from beaver hunt. That took a long time...then I found a trap and a skin in the next 1 hour.

DeletedUser

i keep rotating my jobs.. so between high paid jobs and experience jobs and i never let my motivation lower than 95%. And i generally go for the high paid jobs before i go to sleep so that i can put the money in the bank and the risk of loosing the money in duels is lower.

DeletedUser

keep going till i need to slep sleep and then normally find a new one un less it above 75% in which case ill do it a bit more

DeletedUser

lol

i hate the 48 hours u have 2 wait after u pass out. normally it happens after i duel for like a day with 200hp left. then sum1 attacks me and i pass out while on the way to the HOTEL!

DeletedUser

i hate the 48 hours u have 2 wait after u pass out. normally it happens after i duel for like a day with 200hp left. then sum1 attacks me and i pass out while on the way to the HOTEL!

thats a fail.
i normally dont take too much damage in a duel, but i need a lot more health points, cause taking 200 damage a duel can add up quickly.
but i dont get challenged very often. my sexiness must be intimidating.