When Do We Get the Premium Extension?

DeletedUser

First, a "thanks VERY much" goes out for offering the free extension on the premiums for those of us who paid and could not use them.
My question though is, it was noted yesterday or the day before about crediting us back the extension time.....anybody heard when we'll actually receive it? I have not seen it as of yet.

DeletedUser

Yes, once it is for definite fixed, which should be very soon the premium players will get their two weeks free :)

DeletedUser

Now I wonder what it will be exactly, will it be 5 nuggets, or will you get 2 weeks free on every premium you had activated during the w5 problems? Not complaining I think this is a great move from the company. Just wondering how it will all play out exactly, seeing as how some of us premium players use all 4 premium options while others may only use 1 or 2. So if its only say 5 nuggets (2weeks worth of premium) do I get to decide where to use them? Soooo many questions, so exciting to wait and see... its like christmas eve except we're not really sure when christmas is at the moment. lol.

DeletedUser

Anything less then 2 week extension on ALL the premiums you had active on that world during the period would be an insult.

DeletedUser

Guys, they surely have stats on which player had which premium options activated.

So I am sure you will get back what you had spent while experiencing World 5 glitches.

I am just happy the World seems a lot more stable again.

;) :cool: