Resolved When do premiums start?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2708
  • Start date

DeletedUser2708

It's been over two years since I last bought nuggets, so I can't recall how this works, and it may have been changed since then. For instance, if I purchase extra energy, when I activate it, will it a) automatically fill my energy bar to 150, or b) leave my energy at its current level, and just raise my maximum to 150? Just trying to get the most bang for my buck! :p

DeletedUser

It just raises the max. When you reactivate energy, it seems to give you a short grace period and give you back some or all of your energy between 100 and 150 depending on when it ran out, but I don't know exactly how the extra energy is determined.

Premium character is about the same with soldiers, but I've only activated it three times in the past year. The only time it accidentally ran out, reactivating it did fill my hp to the premium max. Someone who's had it run out more can tell you better than I if it's prorated.

With fort bonuses, it seems you just need premium character when the battle starts and if you activate it during a battle in progress, you don't get the extra bonus during that battle, but if it runs out during a battle, you still have it for the duration of the battle.

DeletedUser

How about premium income...(off on a tangent)....

Does anyone know (for sure, no guesses) if it influences drop from boxes?

I get the feeling that since I stopped using premium income, my drops from boxes have been rubbish - but that's probably bad luck.

If premium income DOES affect boxes, then I'll be mad as hell at myself for opening all my steel boxes without it following the last big update.

-- Pete.