When are stats checked for a job?

DeletedUser

I don't entirely follow what you said there, Puli, but you seem to make sense most of the time, so I'm guessing you've got a point here too. :) So, um... how can we determine this 100%? I'm still wondering about this every time I mess with my wardrobe.

DeletedUser

It checks when queuing the job. It doesn't check at job start, middle or finish. Once the job is queued, you can change clothes (you need at least 1 labor point remaining), then queue a second job.
I saw this while constructing (the only job where the outcome isn't random).

DeletedUser

best way to test this is to do about 20 30 min jobs with varying levels of skill in the job would only take about a week to complete (cause you need to start @ 100%) you "SHOULD" be able to do 3 every day @ 30 mins so test away

DeletedUser

So I have two different hats. 1 gives me a bonus to trading and the other gives me a bonus to Setting Traps.

Obviously when I want to do a job like Trading I want to wear the hat that gives me a bonus to trading. And obviously when I want to do a job like Beaver Hunting I want to wear the hat that gives a bonus to setting traps.

So my question is this... when does the game check to see what my stats are for the bonus to cash due to labor points?

Does it check my stats only when I queue the job up? or does it check the stats for bonus to money after the job is complete?

according to my test it checks it at 10 and 30 minutes, 1 hour and when done

so i would say it coincides with the times that you can choose from to do the job

DeletedUser

I'm hearing conflicting answers here, which means I'm left still wondering. You guys gonna make me figger it out?? :p