What's your inventory worth

DeletedUser

Total items: 107
Total sell price: $29959
Total buy price: $59918

I'm happy with that ... though saving up to buy better things

DeletedUser

why do adventurers save up items? Also, why kind of items do you have, or do you have like all silver bars and stuff.

DeletedUser

I only have 12 silver bars.

I have a few fancy items:

Fancy Bowler Hat
Fancy Felt Hat
Fancy Slouch Hat
Fancy Shirt

Also have Golden Indian Necklace and Figaro's Razor Blade.

Have a Pony, Mustang, and an Arabian.

The only duplicate clothes I have are black ragged shoes. I have started to save my items more because of the higher price of goods and that I dont join other towns just to buy something. So it will be extremely expensive to buy things. I'll publicise my inventory:

http://weststats.com/Inventory/f36b682708028c5c823738df76c16c8a/

DeletedUser

you're always supposed to sell items, as soon as you get them.

oink.

DeletedUser

Der Wert deiner im Inventar enthaltenen Items beträgt: 27133$
Der Wert deiner angelegten Items beträgt: 7042$
Der Gesamtwert beträgt: 34175$

DeletedUser

lol i sold like 120 items 1 week ago,when we got lv 8 tailor,and i wanted to buy everything i didn't have yet,i had over 600 items i think,lot of wood and silver :)

DeletedUser

Statistics:

Total items: 148
Total sell price: $63366
Total buy price: $126732

DeletedUser

Statistics:

Total items:
Total sell price: $2200
Total buy price: $4400

DeletedUser9470

Total items: 44
Total sell price: $52802
Total buy price: $105604
ive financed 15k of -Raccoon City-
and ive got 8k cash

DeletedUser9470

so that makes it the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of the west.net hahahhaahah

DeletedUser9470

hehe, thats all i can show off to be honest, let me have myfun
:p

DeletedUser

lol

Mine's rising... slowly...

Got my Quarter Horse, so I ended up with the best horse and the default clothing =/

Finally upgrading it, so it should be going up... slowly...

DeletedUser

mines extremely low on account of selling things as i get them and i dont find alot of stuff also some one needs to translate it to english

DeletedUser

Inventory: $53,303
Equipped: $28,315
Total: $81,618

I'm a little bit surprised. I thought it would be more considering I'm constantly finding items and things.

But I'm crazy happy with the equipment I have. It isn't just a bunch of junk.

fancy coat, black coat, fancy boots, black boots, fancy riding boots, black leather jacket, brown leather jacket, fancy stetson, black stetson, fancy leather hat, fancy felt hat, black shawl, golden buffalo, indian treasure, tons of guns, random fancy items, stone chains, some ties, a few top hats, some glowing weapons, and 208 bottles of whiskey.

EDIT: You know what, I just realized that I am NOT surprised at all I only have 81k compared to some of the higher up people. For a bit I was convinced I was the richest player because I'm an adventurer and every job I do is a lot of money, but then I realized the reason.

I HAVE SPENT WAY way way way too much money using the indian guy. The highest I ever got the cost of switching skills was in the $800s. It might have even been higher.

I had to re-spec myself to move all the skill points i put into setting traps that I got from level 1 - 35, and I also moved the points from quests.

THEN when I did the black mountains quest I had to move like 30 points back and forth because of the Trading with Indians. I'm pure shooting. I had to become appearance also for trading with indians, but I need to switch the appearance BACK to shooting to do robbing trains. That must have been like 40 grand at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some one needs to translate it to english

As you wish:

javascript:var sell_value_equipped = 0, equipped = Wear.wear, inventory_value = 0, inventory = Bag.getInstance().items; if($defined(equipped.animal)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.animal.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.body)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.body.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.foot)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.foot.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.head)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.head.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.neck)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.neck.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.right_arm)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.right_arm.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.yield)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.yield.get_sell_price(); for(var p in inventory) {inventory_value += inventory[p].get_sell_price() * inventory[p].get_count_value();} alert("The total worth of items in your inventory is: " + inventory_value + "$\nThe total worth of items you have equipped is: " + sell_value_equipped + "$\nThe total worth of your items is: " + (sell_value_equipped + inventory_value) + "$"); end();

The total worth of items in your inventory is: 60$
The total worth of items you have equipped is: 562$
The total worth of your items is: 622$

Meh :/