What's the problem with some RP's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I notice some RP's mainly native american and school have become an all out slug-fest. WHY?

Deleted User - 819397

I can tell you exactly why. Father Coram and AnnieOakley (sorry if I didn't spell that right) got into an argument in Native Americans and they spread it to other threads. I agree with you that we should focus on the rp. I'm not against arguing your point, don't get me wrong, but let's keep it to the thread it occurred in, k?

DeletedUser

OK, i was just wondering cause those were good thread's until the arguments.

DeletedUser

I'll give you my side. Some of the RPs on here don't know how to spell or RP, for example, Wert, scurge, Annie, Redneck, ect.

Some here think that they are better cause they have a million RPGs and other reasons, example, Coram.

Good RPs here, like johann, me, and Regal here, are just caught in the middle.

You seem like a good fellow. Godspeed and good luck to you.

DeletedUser

Well thats a lie, I am just a good a roleplayer as you, I don't thnik i'm better than you or the others that are good at roleplay, But we are all better than the ones you listed.

You aren't caught in the middle, Besides you aren't on here very much so i don't see how you can make judgment (Although you can but it would be rather unfair to make a judgment by new posts)

Also, If you didn't know Annie and Redneck are the same person...Look at Rednecks last activity an then at Annies join date...Coincidence? One day?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wasn't paying attention to that much. I dont go into looking through peoples profiles that often. Well Coram, I believe you on that. You are a very good RP on these standards, I give you that. Only problem is your spelling. Other than that, I give you praise for trying and for being a good RP.

DeletedUser

Thanks, James you are one of the very first Roleplayers i met when i came on here, I respect all of the people above - With me at my level, I don't care how many posts they have or how long they have been here i care about there skill...

But my spelling has always been bad XD, It has improved i can assure you that before i used to spell: house...hose XD

Good times ROFL.

DeletedUser

I remember that. I suggest using spellcheck on word. Copy, paste it to word, and then check for those little red and green lines under it. It helps greatly. Keep up the good work. Or I'll kill you.

DeletedUser

In time jamesrebel, In time...

You need a tutor or someone to teach you tricks tips and ways...To be like the good roleplayers.

ROFL I'll kill you in your sleep XD

lmao

DeletedUser

Good idea but I have a suggestion for you try giving your charecter a different name in different posts because your name in role play is always Minnow this is only a suggestion though.

DeletedUser

I like that name, Plus i am crap at name picking XD

Most people use the same names, I have quite a few, For diffrent types of Roleplay.

DeletedUser3717

I remember that. I suggest using spellcheck on word. Copy, paste it to word, and then check for those little red and green lines under it. It helps greatly. Keep up the good work. Or I'll kill you.

Such a shame you don't use it, Question answered thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.