whats the point?

DeletedUser

hello everybody,

ive been on this game for about 1h now,
but i still can figure out what do you get after you have completed some quests,

e.g, tribal wars, you get your 2nd village after upgrading some buildings,
and then more and more villages,

can somebody please explain what is your growth in the game

thanks
buffalo solja

DeletedUser

The point is to build/join towns and from there you can duel other players and stuff

DeletedUser

You're goal is to level up, and get better than everyone else.

DeletedUser

Your level upgrades because the more quests you do the more XP you get and then you level up. you keep doing this and get to a stage where your able to take over a town which is worth $300.

DeletedUser

It is an RPG (Role Playing Game), its aim is simply to upgrade your character as much as you can either through wealth, skill levels or both.

DeletedUser

It all about leveling up ur character and building or joining towns. I think we will learn more as the world press on.

DeletedUser

Like most posts on this thread, the game is still developing and the dev team has bright new ideas for this town. I guess the main idea now is to:

1. Level up.
2. Get Monnies
3. Found a town
4. Make friends.

Y'know...the usual. :p

DeletedUser

Like most posts on this thread, the game is still developing and the dev team has bright new ideas for this town. I guess the main idea now is to:

1. Level up.
2. Get Monnies
3. Found a town
4. Make friends.

you forgot

5. make war and destroy all in your path

DeletedUser

pick some cotton, make some bucks, buy a buggy. you'll be a hit with the ladies at the hoedown.

Seriously tho, I'm pretty sure pickin cotton is where to begin. Do it at the 2 hour interval to make money, skill points and attribute points.
Then click on 'skills' to disperse your points

Still haven't been able to spend my money
the hookers in the ghost towns are a bit too bony for me...hehehee

DeletedUser

1. Level up.
2. Get Monnies
3. Found a town
4. Make friends.
5. Build next to Outlaw Creek where Hightower is in and be friends with him. He will only have to travel a short distance to visit you :)

Forgot number 5

DeletedUser

I used to be really close to Outlaw creek, but by stroke of luck, my other friend started somewhere else, so I relocated to where he is. I'm quite near dodge city now.

DeletedUser

Is there anyway of spending your money without joining a town?

I have $120 now and judging by how much the game tells me cotton, posters and tobacco are worth I should be able to buy something worth while with this.

PS: If there isnt, does anyone want to let me in their town? :)

One Armed Ninja

You can spend money in a town no matter who you are, though it cost 4x more for outsiders. And anyway i don't think that anyon has a general store yet

DeletedUser

people do have general stors, ours is 88/100 dun will be up soon the town is called HOUSTON

DeletedUser

lol that was an old post, Cheese. When he made that post, the game had only been open ~ a week :D

Any town worth mentioning should have a Gen Store by now, so basically all of those in the top 15 rankings lol