Whats going on with John Rose???

DeletedUser

I disagree. At least chocolate and excrement appear similar from a distance!

DeletedUser

Lol. You are similar to Monthy Python in the same way chocolate is similar to excrement.

come on John even you can relate to Monty python. it is crazy, you are crazy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The topic is "What's going on with John Rose?", and it apparently involves mud wrestling. You're off topic...back to mud wrestling talk!

lol i am all for mud wrestling... and elmyr, don't you love it how both our posts were ignored?

lol but okay, okay, okay.... let's get back to fighting

*sits back down on couch after getting more popcorn*

DeletedUser

lol i am all for mud wrestling... and elmyr, don't you love it how both our posts were ignored?

lol but okay, okay, okay.... let's get back to fighting

*sits back down on couch after getting more popcorn*

the topic might be what is up with john rose? but the added details are about me as well

Seriously:blink:I don't understand you two, but...
Giz and JR flame here for my amusement please
*grabs popcorn*

DeletedUser8950

You could merely say "outwitted" in most of the cases:nowink:

DeletedUser8950

Your poor gf:sad: Maybe she has some cats to give you?:laugh:
But, srsly, cats are awesome!

DeletedUser

Well, back at her parents farm, they do have a cat :)

It's a bitweird, in that special cat way. :)

DeletedUser8950

Nice!:D I have one cat atm, big ginger thing, like me all he likes to do is sleep, eat and laze about (but in the rare occasion of him being active, he kills tons of pidgeons...ugg)

DeletedUser

lol. Cats are vicious bird-murderers.

The cat we have at my parents house (Norwegian Forest Cat), is bringing home all sorts of dead birds and what not, alive ones as well. Then chase them around in the living room during summer lol.

DeletedUser8950

Lol. Bird in the house!
The other day he caught a mouse, broke its back legs then kept letting it run away a bit then pinned it down again. Cats seem pretty vicsous as you said :bandit:

DeletedUser8950

Cats are sometimes sadistic. I had one who loved to catch birds, break their wings and let them go. There were always poor, defenseless birds hopping around in the yard.
Well, me ginger layabout is friendly to everything, especially people, until he's in the backgarden/yard...then the animals get no mercy

DeletedUser

hehe cats are like that :)

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'd love to be a cat.
Have people serve you food, sleep as much as you want to, hunt, procreate, you name it.

Certain cats lead lives where it's all gravy.

DeletedUser8950

Yeah haha cats get it all...much better to be a cat then a dog as well

DeletedUser

Yup. As a dog people will walk you, even when you want to sleep.
Cats take their own walks.

A dog has to perform all kinds of tricks for the owners, wheras a cat is the 'owner' of a group of persons. It's the only animal I know of that teaches humans how to do stuff on que.

IE open the door, feed them, etc.