What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I joined the game but what do I do next??? Some hot stud or cutie pie to help me out???

DeletedUser

Heres a tip :

Dont make more than one thread asking for help. There are plenty of guides in these forums. Use the search feature and put in these words.

Newbie Starter Guide

DeletedUser

And I bet people are just lining up to help you out now.

Dub tried to help you out - give it a shot.

DeletedUser

Didn't think I was being nasty. It was a suggestion to get you used to the search function these forums as well. So you got double the help ?

Sorry that you won't be talking with me again. :)

DeletedUser

Lobo you bet right!!! Lots people help me!! Not like nasty Dub!! Someone said "haha I like you" with a grey box!!!! I love you too!!!

DeletedUser

Lobo you bet right!!! Lots people help me!! Not like nasty Dub!! Someone said "haha I like you" with a grey box!!!! I love you too!!!

Wow, 'new' to the game and already found the forum rep system. Methinks something smells. Oh well, I guess if posing as a young girl floats your boat.....

DeletedUser15169

ok well you must be someone acting like they are 5 yrs old, haha lol. Im sure you can figure our how to find the guide -TP- gave you if you found out how to report stuff on the forum ;) -TP- gave you the link, and the guy you said was 'nasty' gave you the key words that WOULD have given you the link -TP- gave you :p

anyway, welcome to the game, have fun, use the guides.

One good tip: Use the tutorial by clicking the Question mark on the bottom right of the game window :blink:

Happy Fools Day,
J Dahl
Mercenary Attack Melee Soldier
w12, w11, w10, w9, w5, w3, w1, Beta
Average Level: 40

DeletedUser13020

alright, you got the info you asked for in your first post. And I think I've let it go long enough. This thread is done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.