What Would You Do?

DeletedUser

what would you do for everything u wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would first buy a private island with private stript and airplanes and helicopetr with a huge mansion and 10 rolls royces

DeletedUser

i would first buy a private island with private stript and airplanes and helicopetr with a huge mansion and 10 rolls royces

pff, beginner.

I'd create a whole planet just for myself and I'd allow people who use their brains to live there.

DeletedUser

What type of Royce. Do you mean Rolls Royce Phantom.

Anyway. I'd go create a country where it is illegal to be American (even if you're a tourist:p ).:p:p:p

DeletedUser

emm i dont know some sort of very un pc place that people would frown upon so i will keep myself to myself

p.s it is nothing racist.

Red Falcon

I would make everyone on Earth respect each other and this whole planet might become what one would call 'A perfect world'.

DeletedUser

I would make myself god then kill all the athiests with lightning bolts to thier nuts

DeletedUser

what would you do for everything u wanted.

Am I being dense or has everyone misunderstood what the OP was asking. I think the OP meant What lengths would you go to in order to get everything you wanted, not what are all the things you want. But I've been wrong before.

DeletedUser

Don't you think if your god wanted atheists nuts to be electrocuted with lightening bolts he would just do it himself? Another example of how your god doesn't exist. Even if he does exist as you believe in him you obviously aren't in sync with his views on tolerance.

DeletedUser

I would make myself god then kill all the athiests with lightning bolts to thier nuts
If you made yourself god, then there would obviously be a god: You.

Therefore, there wouldn't be any more atheists. However, I doubt people would worship you, but they would have to believe in you.

Red Falcon

Well, in response to the person who pointed out what the OP might have actually meant when creating this thread, I will say this: I would do anything possible to gain the things I wanted in this life, so long as doing those things was not against the law. Why? Because one of the things I want to have is a clean crime record. In other words, I never wanna commit a crime in my life!

DeletedUser

Am I being dense or has everyone misunderstood what the OP was asking. I think the OP meant What lengths would you go to in order to get everything you wanted, not what are all the things you want. But I've been wrong before.

No, you are correct, and was going to mention this also :blink:

I would do as much as i could to stop world famine, to stop useless wars, to stop greed and to stop un-needed pain inflicted upon many daily. I would also abolish sexism/racism and discrimination. I would make this place a place where people are happy to live and do not feel like they are fighting to walk every day through a place where we are to work our lives away, and not enjoy doing it. (such as, the percentages for people actually working there jobs and enjoy them are quite low).

Erm... /rant