What would you do if you won the Lottery?

DeletedUser

Assuming I won about 30 million dollars, I would have trouble spending the money.

I've always wanted a generator and underground bunker that would keep me alive for at least 60 years in the face of an apocalypse. I would invest the bulk of my money in that, then probably purchase a mechanical bull. I would be set. What more do you need?

DeletedUser

I would purchase a large section of the Patagonias, build a cabin there, and use a large portion of the remaining to start up a non-profit organization aimed at combating corporate abuse/exploitation of third-world nations (land, resources, indigene residents & animals).

DeletedUser

Oh, and I would set up landmines all around my property.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good idea Divest. You can never have too many personal land mines.

If I won the lottery I would buy a landmine factory, thereby taking all of Divest's lottery winnings and doubling my fortune.

DeletedUser

i never said what i would do.

i would buy the UK from the Queen :indian:

DeletedUser

I would build a shack in Laponia, get me lots os red clothes and black high boots, give jobs to every little people in the world that would work with green outfits. And once a year I would give presents to all children in the world, on my flying sleigh pushed by reindeers...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I still wouldn't be as good as the Billionaires :eek:hmy:
It's a shame private jet fuel costs so much.

New house, new computer (maybe I'd start paying for software), car etc.

DeletedUser3717

What would I do?

I'd go around town showing everybody the lottery card that just scrtached me a fortune.

Then sadly I'd be mugged because of bad karma, Then I would help a old lady across the street and the good karma would kill the lottery ticket thief and give me back my ticket.

Then invest half of it into a bank to become more then spend the other half on a new house and pay my parents taxes of. Then eventualy with the remaining half in my hand I#d donate it to a donation like a cure for cancer or something ;)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
What would I do?

I'd go around town showing everybody the lottery card that just scrtached me a fortune.

Then sadly I'd be mugged because of bad karma, Then I would help a old lady across the street and the good karma would kill the lottery ticket thief and give me back my ticket.

Then invest half of it into a bank to become more then spend the other half on a new house and pay my parents taxes of. Then eventualy with the remaining half in my hand I#d donate it to a donation like a cure for cancer or something ;)

Unfortunately the cause and effect karma works on doesn't control the way balls bounce up and down in the lottery, however the onion does :D

I'd mug you by the way ;)

DeletedUser8950

I'd spend 50% Of it on a new home, better stuff etc, donate 25% to various charities and the bank the other 25% in 5 different banks to make sure if a bank crashes I only lose 5%

DeletedUser13682

I would buy the world from the league of super rich snooty... what is the word for a female dog in heat?

DeletedUser14280

'löpa', according to wikidictionary.

I'd get a holodeck, one that doesn't malfunction.

DeletedUser

I'd donate my money to commercial air lines to help make flights safers, my main reason for doing this is the reacent crashes, such as the franch commercial plane, which crashed in the water, with all 216 passangers dead,

DeletedUser

Interesting statistic:

Within 10 years, 98% of all people who win big playing the lotery, are back to the same financial level they were the day they bought the ticket. If you don't have the principals to atain wealth, you won't retain wealth.

DeletedUser

I would love to see the data behind that. Link please, otherwise I call bull.