What was the point of big update? 1 year later

Clever Hans

We are slowly approaching the 1st birthday of Big update and I can´t help but wonder what was the point of it all.

When the update was released, we were promised that it would be just a beginning and that more changes would follow.
However, almost 1 year later, it is still a half finished product and most of players will never reach the max level. It is unlikely that game will even exist when 250 lvl becomes a norm. There are no new crafting recipes using the new products. Battles are as unbalanced as ever and nothing was done to improve the rewards except for a very mild increase in the exp. It is impossible to effectively level up doing 15 second jobs. Class changes seem to be abandoned and we are back to useless updates with random questlines rewarding 1000 exp at lvl170...

Are there any bigger changes planned or this is it?

RaiderRt

Level 250 being impossible? That was said before the update
Fort fights unbalanced because of new levels? Pretty much everyone with IQ above 50 knew that would've happened and it was stated multiple times during discussions about the update
New products being useless? Many players said that considering how fast innogames introduces new updates it would take ages before these products would become anyhow useful.

All it took was asking (not clueless delusional ones) players opinion. Next time before you introduce an update instead of dicussing it between people that have never played or that played this game once in 2010 ask me. Thanks in advance

sheep1

Level 250 being impossible? That was said before the update
Fort fights unbalanced because of new levels? Pretty much everyone with IQ above 50 knew that would've happened and it was stated multiple times during discussions about the update
New products being useless? Many players said that considering how fast innogames introduces new updates it would take ages before these products would become anyhow useful.

All it took was asking (not clueless delusional ones) players opinion. Next time before you introduce an update instead of dicussing it between people that have never played or that played this game once in 2010 ask me. Thanks in advance

Good point of view, but allow me to add some comments regarding INNO's decisions. It is prooven by various examples that when a game- company does not take into account players' oppinions, the game does not has any future...

Unfortunately, there are some ''game master players'' in critical possitions that suggest new ideas and these people they never played the game (... yes it is true unfortunately - i am not talking specifically about net servers). As a player who plays the game since 2008 personally I do not expect anything good or usefull from those game masters to provide.

Inno developers they done nothing to improove the graphics and realism of the game over the last few years... they could do some basic things and upgrade the game but no interest at all.

They increase the level up to 250 but they don't allow us to have the xp bonus when we are building the church.. why? what is the logic behind this? I paid to have clothes with xp bonus why i can not use them for all of my activities? pure robbery

Lastly, save this post because in few years my words will be verified from INNO's actions. The-west will have similar ''future'' like ikariam,gladiatus,ogame and many more games which used to be great full of players with interest.

Dont expect different result if you do the same thing over and over,

Sheepy//

Poker Alice

Just asking ... what is wrong with a level 250 being extremely difficult or impossible to reach? Does it mean that the top dog in any world will still have something to reach for? And on a side note if there are players who does have a low IQ , possibly clueless or delusional to some degree is their opinion about this game any less valid at the very least for their own self?

the big up-date