What was the last movie you saw?

DeletedUser

I searched "movie" and I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make one!

Title says it all! What was the last movie you saw and when did you see it? Oh and if you like you can rate it and give your opinion about it.

Wooh!

--

Last movie I saw was State of Play. Uh, it's been a week or three since I saw it but I really enjoyed it. I would rate it a .. 7.5 or so. Really enjoyed the plot and the acting was cool too (yeah I know, I'm not a pro at reviewing movies).

EDIT: Woops, move this to games please. ^^; I didn't know there was a subdirectory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser618

The Maiden Heist starring Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, and William H. Macy. A pleasant diversion but not the greatest movie. Saw that yesterday. Today cued up for my viewing pleasure is Not Quite Hollywood

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Probably Maverick, some time ago.
The one with that guy who tries to make his way to a poker competition.

DeletedUser

Kiss The Girls
The Directing In That Film Is So Wierd!!!!
Morgan Freeman Is Uber-Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!222!!!!!69!!!!!!

I Also Saw Up! The Other Day
It Was Awesome

DeletedUser618

Today I saw Max Manus, a movie that was a JR choice in his movie thread.

DeletedUser5046

Just watched te Confession of a Shopaholic and Drag ME to HeLL last night ^^ hehehe..

DeletedUser

I won't count movies seen on TV.
Last week was Harry Potter. And...meh. The whole movie was a set up for the next movie. 5/10
Yesterday was Julie & Julia. Loved it!! But then, I'm female and not a teen...lol. Meryl Streep was priceless in the role of Julia Child. Funny, touching and smart. Everything I like in a movie. The one little criticism I would have is that Stanley Tucci was not fully utilized. 9/10

DeletedUser5046

what do you mean betsy? you mean DVDs? or movies i played on te net? :(

gee..but i dun do watching movie outside...expensive!

DeletedUser

There's a theatre near me that plays movies a couple of weeks after they've closed in the main theatres. Tuesday evenings $2.00 a movie. Can't rent cheaper.

(Except in the small gas station near me. $1.50 for new releases...lol)

DeletedUser618

Today i watched Hired Gun. This was almost unwatchable, not even bad enough to be funny and a total waste of time.

DeletedUser

Last movie I saw was a swedish movie.
I would probably be warned by Dee if I say the name.