What Towns Are Attacking -FoM- Horse Creek 1 and Dead Wolf Junction

DeletedUser

This is the best i can do for report, if anyone knows how to make a fort report pretty let me know.

Thanks for aiding in defense of a TBBG held fort there TheBradley. See? Sometimes you can think straight ;)

DeletedUser14192

Well I have no issues with Dead Wolf TBBG, but then again we like Dead Wolf and Trinity Springs.

They decent fellas, as I am sure you guys in Salem are, it's just calamity jane said you guys were going to KO my workers, and I gotta step up for them, no matter how much of a D Bag it makes me seem, I owe it to my workers. I personally have nothing against anyone (except Fort Jaxon, I do hate Fort Jaxon) and David Stern has been very nice, even though apparently he got his in the cross fire.

Truth is both sides are going to go back and forth, and both sides are going to have propaganda, and both sides are going to insult each other, but in the end it's all for the better. Mountain Dell's duelers finally get something to do and Salem gets to get some excersize for it's duelers as well.

DeletedUser

Have you ever tried KOing a worker? In some parts of the world - Botswana for example, they are considered a delicacy.