what skills should i focus on?

DeletedUser

i want to make alot of money but what skills should I spend most points on and what class should I be? ty

DeletedUser

Depends on how much money you want and when you want it. The usual suggestions are charisma/trading or dexterity/trapping early, shooting later. Look at West Stats and look at the jobs and you might find some other ideas.

DeletedUser

I think if you really wanna be rich in the long run, you should choose adventurer as your character class, and you put all your points into trading like elmyr said. then, at level 24 or something like that youll be able to mine silver which bring a LOT of $$

DeletedUser

Yep, silver mining is the main money skill for traders and you can get it easily in the low 20s.

DeletedUser

i know this is really off-topic, but that post was my 50th post! 50 more and im a newcomer, just thought id share the moment with the guy whos on like 24/7 lol

DeletedUser

I think if you really wanna be rich in the long run, you should choose adventurer as your character class, and you put all your points into trading like elmyr said. then, at level 24 or something like that youll be able to mine silver which bring a LOT of $$

BUT ME ADVENTURING DUELER

BECAUSE MY MAIN BUILD IS TACTICS:laugh:

IT DEPENDS TO YOU

BUT WE PREFFERRED CHARISMA=TRADING AND APPEARANCE

DEXTERITY = SETTING TRAPS AND SHOOTING

MOBILITY= HORSE BACK RIDING OR HIDING OR SWIMMING IS GOOD MONEY
MAKER TOO

STRENGHT= I PREFFERRED TOUGNESS OR VIGOR

DeletedUser

Good advice from the previous post as far as charisma goes. Setting traps is better than shooting at low levels. Hiding is good in the long run, but gives a slow start, like trading, both of which lack good xp jobs, although not as bad as trading. Swimming is also good at low levels, where MANY jobs use it, but eventually you'll want to respec. As far as strength goes, construction is one of the best low level job skills, giving you skills starting around level 5 that a trader will be using for xp at level 25. Stamina is similar to swimming with a lot of jobs that use it, but again, not the best in the long run.

One more thing...

3285561314_96677793d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

np...as a matter of fact, I appreciate it, because I've been looking for an opportunity to use that pic for a while now. ;)