What not to suggest anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The following topics, have quite frankly been suggested to many times.

Posting a suggestion many times, won't mean that it will get added or added quicker. The more posts in one topic about it, will do a better job of that instead of clogging the forum up.

1. Tents, other places to sleep besides Hotels - Already a few topics on this, no more are really needed.

2. Trains, railways, roads. - I've seen numerous topics regarding this subject.

3. Bank Hold-ups, robberies. - In fact, there are robber jobs later as your progress. This has been suggested many times, and it's already been mostly implemented.

4. Things Already in the game! - Theres been a MASSIVE amount of suggestions for things that are already in the game. I'd suggest you look to see if it's already in the game before making a topic on it. Search the forums to, you may already find a topic on your suggestion.

Now, I'd like to add more to this although I don't have time right now. So I will update this, later, and when ever possible for suggestions I see repeated often.
---

DeletedUser1105

Please stickie this thread - it can be edited everytime there is loads of threads on thing.

DeletedUser

Please stickie this thread - it can be edited everytime there is loads of threads on thing.

Nice suggestion..Really sometimes annoying to see the same posts about the saem suggestion over and over again..just hope others will read the stickies first before posting..

DeletedUser

I've closed this because as this is a new game (as I explained when he asked me to sticky it) there isn't really a point to making this thread - yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.