What is with people on world 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

tanatos94ro the emo queen took it out of hand, please delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol. I would do that sometimes. But I had the good grace to leave the new town right after dueling. :D

DeletedUser

Outlaws...

Just don't think that everyone will do it. Invite only high lvl players and/or adventurers, they usully play fair since they want to have an oportunity later if needed

DeletedUser

Wow, lol. What can I say. so far I have had two people ask to join my town who have bought a couple items and immediately marched to our allies towns and started fighting them!

Lol, is this some sort of new fad? I have to say I am shocked at this. It is kind of funny really, i mean, my allies clearly see they are new to the town..messing around.. and then booted a.s.a.p. but wow the nerve of these kids who think people do not talk!

gradyn36 was the first, do not invite him unless you do not care for relations with other towns.

Hertog was the second, and he is mouthy! sent a friend of mine in the town next to us a message talking trash. Watch out for this guy he means no good!

lol my goodness what is becoming of the west...

Are there rules against this? Are you trying to bring real world morals into a game! Shock! Horror!

LMAO

DeletedUser

I don't understand why they shouldn't do it. It The Wild West, no laws, no limits.

If they want to "steal" some items from your shop, without donating to your treasury, then they are free to do it, it's their choice.

The only thing you can do is keep an eye on them, and don't let them in your town again, if you take it so personal.

But starting a vendetta against them seems pretty pathetic to me.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why they shouldn't do it. It The Wild West, no laws, no limits.

If they want to "steal" some items from your shop, without donating to your treasury, then they are free to do it, it's their choice.

The only thing you can do is keep an eye on them, and don't let them in your town again, if you take it so personal.

But starting a vendetta against them seems pretty pathetic to me.

Vendetta? You must not be able to read, I thought it was funny. This is simply a warning to anyone these people might apply to.

I'm not asking for your opinion on 'the only thing I can do' .

Taking this game too seriously, as you are, seems very pathetic to me. At least some of the responses see that I was trying to add humor to these threads... why even try I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think it's pathetic. I would be rly upset if someone abuse from my good will. It's ok do it, cause it's a game, but it doesn't mean that I cannot atk him or make my town and allies atk him when they can. Be diplomatic is good, especialy at the begining...

Well I think this way ;P

DeletedUser

Wow, lol. What can I say. so far I have had two people ask to join my town who have bought a couple items and immediately marched to our allies towns and started fighting them!

Lol, is this some sort of new fad? I have to say I am shocked at this. It is kind of funny really, i mean, my allies clearly see they are new to the town..messing around.. and then booted a.s.a.p. but wow the nerve of these kids who think people do not talk!

lol my goodness what is becoming of the west...

Vendetta? You must not be able to read, I thought it was funny.

I don't find anything funny in your first post. And if anyone does, then the sense of humor of humanity has no hope. Oh, and saying "lol" 5 times in a sentence doesn't mean you are funny, or that what you say is funny whatsoever, it just means you can't write a proper sentence.

I'm not asking for your opinion on 'the only thing I can do' .
And I didn't ask you to post about how some guys took some clothes from your shops without donating. If you don't like people sharing their opinions, you might as well leave any community.

At least some of the responses see that I was trying to add humor to these threads.
I might have some severe reading problems then. What are those responses that gave you the impression you are such a funny man?

No harm was done to my town, so it is not a big deal.

Then why make a thread about it in the forums?

DeletedUser

No harm was done to my town, so it is not a big deal. My allies are friends from other worlds who know I am pretty easy going. All I wanted to do was warn people, maybe people who don't have the luxury of friends brushing this off, that these people are out there and stirring the pot.

I don't think I have seen a thread about this, it's too bad people like Squirly and tanatos have been so warped by the forums that they can't just have a laugh, they need to either bring it to another rant about no morals or try to twist it into drama.

It's not a big deal, make it out to be one and I will have this thread deleted. Have fun and discuss it, and maybe some new town founders will learn from it.

:p

Oh contraire my prickly friend. I found it quite humorous! I lol'd until MAFO. :)

DeletedUser

I think you'll find that expression like lol, as well as the commonly used emoticons, have come about due to the difficult of expressing emotion in a written message, such as an email. It is far too easy to read the incorrect intention into words alone, when there is no body language available to show you the intention behind the remark. I does not mean the writer cannot write a proper sentence. Langauges evolve.

You have a wink in your signature, so you fall foul of this dreadful development in the English language yourself.

Oh, almost forgot... :)

DeletedUser16008

Keep a kill list for later then :)

Or get some other nasty horrible hooligan to do it for you !!!

DeletedUser

Oh, and saying "lol" 5 times in a sentence doesn't mean you are funny, or that what you say is funny whatsoever, it just means you can't write a proper sentence.

Doctor No reads the first post, reads it again, takes out a magnifying glass from his pocket and reads again..but still fails to find the 'sentence' where "lol" has been used 5 times, all he could find was 3 lols in three different paragraphs.
He puts his magnifying glass away, and writes "Now this is an example of a funny post."

:p

DeletedUser

Then why make a thread about it in the forums?

Because I may have been playing for awhile now, but there are plenty of first timers who COULD have learned from my experience.

Lighten up. Forums are not for hardcore drama queens only.

DeletedUser

Oh contraire my prickly friend. I found it quite humorous! I lol'd until MAFO. :)

Good :) I'm glad you could squeeze out a laugh, normally your posts are just subtle insults to the community of thewest.

Status
Not open for further replies.