What Is The Scariest Movie Ever?

DeletedUser28032

Alhough not technically a film The Weeping Angel episodes of Dr. Who were seriously creepy and somewhat unnerving

DeletedUser24989

#1. DeadGirl- Mysandrist as I consider it, all of the male characters want to RAPE female zombies. No, I don't mean pwn in Halo, but they strap... no, CHAIN (un)dead women down and rape them repeatedly for enjoyment. Seriously, fantasy taken too far by the film director.
hmmm...sounds like fun......raping zombies.:hmf:

BTW HIHIpeople....If you want to watch a scary movie search and watch your self because everyone fears something. for example, as david said, splice creeps him, It doesnt creep me..chucki scares me, but doesnt scare him, all I am trying to say is that everyone has his own fears.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm...sounds like fun......raping zombies.:hmf:
Fun? I hope you're being sarcastic... Have you seen a dead body before? That movie was the sickest flick I've ever seen thanks to my common sense, just the idiocy of the creators blew me away. Hell, the zombie chick was the characters last resort, too. Look it up, one tried to knock out a woman with a tire iron and got his backside handed to him. Regardless, It honestly scared me---not in a good way at all.[/QUOTE]

BTW HIHIpeople....If you want to watch a scary movie search and watch your self because everyone fears something. for example, as david said, splice creeps him, It doesnt creep me..chucki scares me, but doesnt scare him, all I am trying to say is that everyone has his own fears.
GI Joe could whoop Chuckie. Splice was messed up though, man...

DeletedUser32725

Final destination 3 is the best horror movie ever. Its a horror film whit a story.

DeletedUser24989

Fun? I hope you're being sarcastic... Have you seen a dead body before? That movie was the sickest flick I've ever seen thanks to my common sense, just the idiocy of the creators blew me away. Hell, the zombie chick was the characters last resort, too. Look it up, one tried to knock out a woman with a tire iron and got his backside handed to him. Regardless, It honestly scared me---not in a good way at all.
lol of course I was sarcastic ;)

GI Joe could whoop Chuckie. Splice was messed up though, man...[/QUOTE]
I hope he does cause I dont want to see chucki ugly face again!

DeletedUser

I don't know an exact film, but I'm sure a lot of them can be seen here.
don't click

------------
Final destination 3 is the best horror movie ever. Its a horror film whit a story.

seriously... pokemon is more scary than final destination

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I don't know an exact film, but I'm sure a lot of them can be seen here.
don't click

2q86c6f.png

DeletedUser

Now up to over 3,000 views. On the other hand the one to the far right...

DeletedUser

The Exorcist (1973),It was named the scariest movie of all time. I didn't watch it anymore.
Frankenstein (1931),Halloween (1978),The Hills Have Eyes
And you?

DeletedUser

The Exorcist (1973),It was named the scariest movie of all time. I didn't watch it anymore.
And you?

I've got to agree with the classics. Psychology is scarier than gore. The original Hills Have Eyes has always been on my list too, but I was young when I saw it. I always [hear] The Thing included on that list as well, but I just can't remember my impressions of it. The original Alien was a good one too.

DeletedUser618

Old Boy is over the top at the end, and it's hardly a scary movie.

And I had thought about agreeing with you about Jesus Camp. I believe scary is something that could be real. And Jesus Camp is very real.
Horror/Gore is more "Hollywood". I do not find it scary, let alone entertaining. My brain says "special effects or CGI". I thought the movie Ju-on (The Grudge) was more funny than frightening. Me, I prefer a good action flick. (or even a bad one).

DeletedUser

And I had thought about agreeing with you about Jesus Camp. I believe scary is something that could be real. And Jesus Camp is very real.
Horror/Gore is more "Hollywood". I do not find it scary, let alone entertaining. My brain says "special effects or CGI". I thought the movie Ju-on (The Grudge) was more funny than frightening. Me, I prefer a good action flick. (or even a bad one).

Upboats for you Madam (IIRC?).

DeletedUser

And you?

I have to say The Exorcist.I watched it when I was around seven and that reverse wall walk haunted me for months .:(

DeletedUser6752

I've got to agree with the classics. Psychology is scarier than gore. The original Hills Have Eyes has always been on my list too, but I was young when I saw it. I always [hear] The Thing included on that list as well, but I just can't remember my impressions of it. The original Alien was a good one too.

Exactly right. Most people today have bloody, gruesome slaughter confused with scary - the gross-out has taken over.

Try The Uninvited (1944) - yes, a black & white movie CAN be good. What is suggested but never shown can be a lot more frightening than what is seen or realized. How many people were disappointed by the ending of Stephen King's 'It' (the movie) - because there is no way to properly portray what was built up in your mind by the book, or in he movie before you actually saw what It was - without giving it limitations.
I've read an extensive number of horror stories in my life, but the most memorable was by Algernon Blackwood, called "The Empty House". Sounds and impressions, but nothing actually seen - and you'll find that you've been holding your breath without realizing it.

As far as movies go, also in the same vein - nothing actually shown - is "The Haunting" - 1963 is better, because the 1999 remake relied on special effects, which ruined the original story's ability to create a mood without actually showing anything. Both are based on the story "the Haunting of Hill House" by Shirley Jackson (The Lottery ... read in grade school by probably 80% of us).

DeletedUser19202

Did anyone mention The Ring? That movie scared the heck out of me.