What is the Hour & Day When we start sending & receiving hearts for the Valentine Event ?

Ranger-Schwartz

The thread title is everything I need to know. I cannot find it anywhere. 12noon has come and gone today & today was the starting date according to the calendar listed in the forum. Any help would be great so we can all plan ahead. So this about the tombola wheel, accumulating hearts as event currency and NOT the competitions or quests...TY

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Hi Ranger-Schwartz!

The date in the Calendar is for the Valentine's Day forum contest and not for the Valentine's Day Event. We are sorry for the confusion. The Calendar it was strictly designed to let you know about future contests and not In-Game Events (e.g Valentine's Day Event. Easter Event, Independence Day Event, Oktoberfest, DoD).

Kind regards,
Criminus

Ranger-Schwartz

absolutely no apology needed criminus. All i need here is the exact date and hour of the event start....heart exchange between friends and the toombala

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
absolutely no apology needed criminus. All i need here is the exact date and hour of the event start....heart exchange between friends and the toombala
Sure, thank you for understanding. Unfortunately we cannot share internal info for future Game Events but you can also guess by checking the previous years and make yourself an idea about the potential start date. The event is currently running only on beta and it's usually between a week and two weeks earlier than the rest of the live servers (This of course can change in extraordinary situations or in case of a major tehnical problem). I hope you find my answer helpful and wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
Criminus

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
the calendar mentions the ingame event starts february 14th, and more information will come as soon as we have it, and will be announced as usual, but because we know beta is one week earlier than us, and it started there today, then we can expect it to start here in a week.... the calendar is marked with ingame for well ingame stuff, and needs to be thought of as a 'tumbguide'

Ektoras BOTrini

The thread title is everything I need to know. I cannot find it anywhere. 12noon has come and gone today & today was the starting date according to the calendar listed in the forum. Any help would be great so we can all plan ahead. So this about the tombola wheel, accumulating hearts as event currency and NOT the competitions or quests...TY
Since updates are every 2 weeks and the last one being at 27/01 Tuesday the next one should be at 13/02 Tuesday 13:00

asdf124

Since updates are every 2 weeks and the last one being at 27/01 Tuesday the next one should be at 13/02 Tuesday 13:00
That would include the event stuff however it wouldn't mean the event would start on Tuesday, more likely Wednesday at 12:00