What is da best paying job

DeletedUser

One of the hints (for early level players like myself) was that tobacco and sugar are high paying jobs early on.

DeletedUser

Plus I fine digging graves where paying alot more then tobacco fter level 4 I think the level right. Plus your out to fine more items. wWhile you are working.

DeletedUser

Digging graves
Prospecting
Tanning deer skin
(this last one, little dangerous though...)

DeletedUser618

Carving claims good but watch out for those cranky prospectors, they like to punch you in the nose, (got 3 broken noses in a row).

DeletedUser

Carving claims good but watch out for those cranky prospectors, they like to punch you in the nose, (got 3 broken noses in a row).
They're like leprechauns, they want your gold.

Just thought of prospecting leprechauns....<shudders>

DeletedUser

According to weststats.com it would be:

Mercenary work 96%52%0%85%291
Unfortunately the fact that it need 291 stat points is well, daunting.

DeletedUser

fastest money = duels (winning them, btw)

That's assuming, of course, that you're able to beat a player carrying loads of cash. Otherwise, it won't be high paying. You might get a couple o' cash fast, but financially deprived players with anorexic wallets won't make you filthy rich :p

DeletedUser

Vigor skill jobs, jobs that depend on Vigor skill.
Ex. Cutting Trees, Granite Mining, Coal Mining etc. -> for early games, these give decent wage early in the game (lets say level 8 up to 20)

+ You can do jobs such as Tele Poles and Clearing Forests (Silver Mining can be) -> mid level.

If your high level, Bounty Hunter suits you! 94% wage.

TAKE NOTE: All of these jobs have VIGOR! lol.
Facts: Vigor is for melee weapons, good for dueling others.
Vigor+HP+Toughness (Str) w/ Tactics = Pwnage!

That's my Soldier build, but i'm not sure about the "Pwnage" formula. *griiin*

DeletedUser

TAKE NOTE: All of these jobs have VIGOR! lol.
Facts: Vigor is for melee weapons, good for dueling others.
Vigor+HP+Toughness (Str) w/ Tactics = Pwnage!

That's my Soldier build, but i'm not sure about the "Pwnage" formula. *griiin*

And don't forget to boost the appearance. Other than that, the "pwnage" formula is all well and good. Tried and tested. TRUST ME :D

Oh, and btw Pheles, I've been spending some time in your town *evil grin* Testing the pwnage formula with your townmates. And what can I say? It worked!

DeletedUser

And don't forget to boost the appearance. Other than that, the "pwnage" formula is all well and good. Tried and tested. TRUST ME :D

Oh, and btw Pheles, I've been spending some time in your town *evil grin* Testing the pwnage formula with your townmates. And what can I say? It worked!

Woot~~ So you're melee type too? :rolleyes:
Duel me, even if you win, you can't get money to me, maybe $8 only. lol.
Vigor is kewL! :D

DeletedUser

^Nah, I only duel players with higher ranks than mine. I need the experience points to boost my character level so that I'd be able to distribute more skill points to vigor and attribute points to charisma hehehe :)

But if you insist, you can of course go to my town and duel me, assuming that I'm not yet exhausted and sleeping in our town's hotel.

I'm a melee type. One thing about melee types, though. It appears that melee types are not fortunate enough. Why? As you can see, there are more items (such as headgears, clothing, etc) which give bonuses to "firearm" types of characters (or characters that distribute their points to shooting than to vigor). There are very few items which give bonuses to vigor. Sad, but hey, that doesn't mean melee types can't take firearm types head on :D