What is Construction?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8312
  • Start date

DeletedUser8312

I've looked almost everywhere and havnt found anything that explains to me what construction is?

I am using the West Stats and Tools website and its telling me I have 10 labor points in construction, but have no clue how to do it as it would be the best job for me so far :(:sad:

DeletedUser

You need to be a part of a town in order to do the job. Construction costs money, though, and will increase in difficulty with each level. Of course, better items will be up for sale with each level, at 1/4 price.

DeletedUser8312

You need to be a part of a town in order to do the job. Construction costs money, though, and will increase in difficulty with each level. Of course, better items will be up for sale with each level, at 1/4 price.

At what level should I join a town? Or try to join a town?

DeletedUser

You can join at any time you wish. The higher your level, the more the founders of different towns will want you/consider letting you join.

The larger the town, the more chance of every member donating to the treasury even though they do not build anything. You can use that money without having to use your own. At the same time, it is best if you pure in strength and put everything on construction(even though the skill requirements will soon change, it will still be x2); you can build more in a shorter amount of time and for less money, the more labor points you have for the construction job. If you barely make the cut, you will get little done and will be wasting money by doing the job, which will most likely get you kicked out of whatever town you're in.