What is a "good" level for a builder?

DeletedUser

I am just about to reach level 32. I am not part of a productive town but I'm considering joining one. Would now be a good time or should I continue building my level up?

DeletedUser

It's not the level that counts, its your construction points that count.

DeletedUser13484

I am just about to reach level 32. I am not part of a productive town but I'm considering joining one. Would now be a good time or should I continue building my level up?

A pure builder will all skill in strengh and contruction should be good at lvl 25+

DeletedUser

no matter when u join but always be near about the same level as their existing builders or better than them.....coz if u r too low level in comparison to other builders of the town.... ur doin construction work will be a wastage of money oft he town/fort treasury.....

DeletedUser

^ Ok, that makes sense. As for being a pure builder, my skill sets are pretty much all concentrated on Strength which is at 15 and individual values are 20 to 42. The rest are 5 to 7 with individual values at 6 to 11 points. I realize I can change them up too and may do so.