what i like about the west game

DeletedUser

ok put why you like playing the west game ill start i like it because you start of with praticually nothing then you build yourself up to be brilliant and its not like all the other rpg games this one is easy to sign up and not hundreds of buttons and just brilliant.

i think i just put this in the wrong section sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure theres a few threads like this but ahh what the hell, My favorite thing is the gameplay it self and i like that you dont have to sit here all day, i mean you can just set the job timers and let it go and then come back 4 hours later and your jobs are done! thats my favorite part

DeletedUser13682

same here. You don't constantly monitor your character, so youre free to do other things. and its simple and easy to understand. I got it right away.

DeletedUser

I started out having no idea what I was doing, and after almost a year, I still have no idea what I'm doing. I like the consistency of the game! :nowink:

DeletedUser

well, the difference between paying player and non-paying player is not so much

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I wont pay because I've got a thing about buying advantages over other players, normally I wont even play a game that works like that.

DeletedUser

As a newb to the game, so far I am enjoying that you start with NOTHING! You have to build yourself up. I like that it seems that even if you have another character in another world, both your characters wont be the same even if you give them the same type skills. I like how there are female pictures for your character and I enjoy that there is 4 of each per class. Honestly Im only on lvl 2 or 3, but its going quicker. I almost gave up the other day b/c I didnt understand fully about the exp. points so I was doing a ton of work but not moving up. I also like how it seems that depending on what you do, you can follow quests more, or if you like the team work, then town living would be fun.
Oh, I like the forums and the guides too. Seems some people took a lot of their time to help people who are just starting and so far Ive not encountered any rude people on the msg boards(thanks lol).

Anyway, thats just my .02 :)

DeletedUser

I like it's simplicity. no flashy graphics or time consuming story-lines just good easy fun.