What happens when we hit the level cap?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2708
  • Start date

DeletedUser2708

I didn't get any of my toons past 99 before the limit was raised from 100 to 120, so I have no idea what happened then, or if they ever expect to raise the level cap again, but now that half of my toons are up to 119, I sort of need to figure it out, lol.

So, what happens when we hit the level cap? I assume that we can still keep making money, and that we obviously can't level any more, but do we still keep banking experience points in the mean time?

delldell56

you obviously stop leveling up but your experience points count towards your position in the ranking. so, imagine you keep playing aggressively while the rest of your level 120 piers are slowing down, you could pass them and eventually even take the #1 spot.

DeletedUser

not that easy :p
top 5 of each server plays pretty aggressively.

DeletedUser31668

noob says:

1. this is one thing i don't have to worry about

2. what's a toon? Is that some Maine accent for town? (hehe, sorry Maine people)

♛TropicalMontana

DeletedUser

2. what's a toon? Is that some Maine accent for town? (hehe, sorry Maine people)

Toon = character. They were called toons in graphical MMOs first (I think it started with Sierra's Realm, which was a very cartoony MMO in the late 90s), now some people use the term for characters in any game, even if there isn't a real toon.

DeletedUser16628

Easy on us Mainers please.looking to soon break into top 5 on arizona.Real soon#1 is not far off.