What Happened to America's Original Gangsters

DeletedUser

What happened to the goodfella's the mobsters that had class and style and sense.Today now all you see is ruthless self ed wanna be "gangsters".It is so common in every state and every city in the United States of America to talk to a 16 year old kid and him saying he's a gangster or something of that sort.The kids being brain washed by power hungry older "gangsters" and when did it become a fashion trend?

DeletedUser

Literacy and accurate firearms training was quickly replaced by drugged out morons and rapid-fire.

DeletedUser

ain't that the truth!....watched goodfella's last for about the millionith time lmao...i would kill to live back in those days

DeletedUser

U reelly wnt tu no? Ay wil tel u.

Thei r stil aliev nd wel, living n South America. Thei sumtiems leev ther homs tu seek adventur n stufs, liek dis picture of teh Godfather.

129048014190256496.jpg

As foar teh new-age gangstas, thei r all lulable nd Ay get laffs frum them daely

gangsta_fail_3.jpg

Or this 1

TaylorSwiftAndKanye.jpg

DeletedUser

What happened is IRS and DEA. Godfather want's it big and nowadays it's more complicated, while gangsta wants his 100$ and an Uzi.

DeletedUser

Yesterday it was about respect and money, today's gangsters is all about money and imtimidation

DeletedUser

Yesterday it was about respect and money, today's gangsters is all about money and imtimidation

It was always about greed, money, and brutality.

Glorifying the thugs of yesteryear will not change what they were.

...but hey!
At least they wore suits.

DeletedUser

It was always about greed, money, and brutality.

Glorifying the thugs of yesteryear will not change what they were.

...but hey!
At least they wore suits.

And didn't act like illiterate morons 70% of the time... Ok that's stressing it... 100% of the time.
gangsta_demotivator.png

DeletedUser

I used to play that, but then I realized there was no real reason I still played it.