What does a play do when there is not much else to buy?

DeletedUser529

I don't know about other players but it is a interesting situation to be in.

Having too much money and a limited amount of items to purchase.

I am fastly reaching the end of buying all the useful items that a player can possibily purchase. Very shortly I will have nothing left and then what?

I am averaging $1000.00+++ a day in revenue without adding in the other items that one gets with working jobs. I work the maximum amount of jobs one can do in a day and have begun limiting the high income jobs for the sure fact I will not be needing the CASH anymore.

Yes I can donate the surplus cash to the town, but for what?

Town DEVELOPMENT? Fully built
Fort Development? Fully Built
Fort Battles? Little to gain, low experience, no cash etc and no incentive to take other forts with zero shops and interesting items in the forts to seize. By taking too many forts it leaves a family open and vulnerable.

Respecing is an option but for what?:huh:

I only have one quest to complete and would lose most of the good jobs, it's a catch 22, dammed if you do and dammed if you don't....;)

Can't deposit excess cash to other needy players and the bank is very limited in the size of the bank account one can have.....

Feels odd to complain about too much money at this stage but it will be a problem. :p

And if this problem persists then why upgrade to premium, what advantage is there?
It will only increase the problem.

DeletedUser

Start a thread asking if there are any towns that need cash. Then go visiting.

DeletedUser

save up some cash, then duel me hoping to win :D

I had that problem, then I sold everything for a big double re-spec, so now I get to go buy all my stuff back over again sometime soon :(

DeletedUser529

save up some cash, then duel me hoping to win :D

I had that problem, then I sold everything for a big double re-spec, so now I get to go buy all my stuff back over again sometime soon :(

I was thinking that very same thing scary. Go out and make a ton of cash, and stand in the middle of this world and get a nice whole body sun tan.....lol. :p

I can put all my wearables on my mule/donkey and throw a blanket down and put up a nice sign saying welcome to all duellers.....lololol :laugh:

About THE only way a player can help other players out.:dry:

But in rethinking that it is probably against the rules as well, just like having outside smileys. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

no, its actually only against the rules if it is planned, and hence you know the player. if you put it up on your profile, its actually not against the rules.

and for what to do, i'd honestly say find the perfect speccing for fort battles. if your good, and have a good gun, you can get 1500 exp per fort battle or more. i'd like to see how much you can manage to get per battle.

DeletedUser

well new buildings are coming in forts and sooner or later towns you might as well get ready

i do agree there is very littel to do with money in the game till poker comes out

DeletedUser

Only other option is to go through your inventory and purchase one of EVERYTHING you don't have [even though you don't need it], doing that, especially if you include weapons & guns would keep you occupied for quite awhile.

DeletedUser529

I would suggest getting a job, a life or a wife.:p

Sorry mate but don't work and currently on military disability, I have some mobility issues in real life. So I occupy my time in THE WEST and TRIBAL WARS. You could say that this is my life......:p part of it .....lol

DeletedUser529

doesn't exactly apply.

and he already has all those clothes.

have you specced yourself to be able to do all jobs?

I can do many of the best jobs for my level. Steering a paddle wheeler and, serving in the army, drilling for oil, charlatan, etc plus many many more keep me in the money big time. Money is very easy for me to make, getting more and more difficult to find places to spend it. I am currently analyzing my skill specs to see if I can squeeze another couple of good jobs but then I only have more money again and back to square one.

My FORT experience is very weak so I don't know what the EXCELLENT SPECS should be. Attacking and or defending I am told are different. I have just acquired the PRECISE BUNTLINE and precise winchester so I should be good there also have the GENTLEMENS OUTFIT and last piece of the CHARLATAN'S OUTFIT.:)

Add in my total income for each day and it averages close to 1200.00 bucks. Much much more when adding in found items. Premium gives me a very good bonus with bonus moneys, experience and in contributing to luck in found items. Lately I seem to have stuck on the right combination of wearing certain things at certain times and my luck has been very good. So I am accumulating ALOT of stuff.

So buying one of everything isn't really in the picture when you already own it.....

Guess I can begin financing many many fort battles, the only option I can see.;)

I have a ton of bells ATM, been doing STEERING the paddle wheeler so much I feel like a DING-A-LING with all these stupid bells hanging off the back of my jacka$$. They keep ringing. you should be able to hear me for miles.....lol:laugh:

DeletedUser

for fort battles you need the skills aim, dodging, leadership, and stamina for attacking, or hiding for defending. you want to be well rounded though cause if you lack leadership it could drop everything else drastically.

DeletedUser

I have a ton of bells ATM, been doing STEERING the paddle wheeler so much I feel like a DING-A-LING with all these stupid bells hanging off the back of my jacka$$. They keep ringing. you should be able to hear me for miles.....lol:laugh:

You can drop off some of 'em bells down my way ;)

DeletedUser529

You can drop off some of 'em bells down my way ;)

I don't have a lack of places to give these litlle things.

for fort battles you need the skills aim, dodging, leadership, and stamina for attacking, or hiding for defending. you want to be well rounded though cause if you lack leadership it could drop everything else drastically.

I have good leadership, I need it for most of the high level jobs I am doing. Guess I'll have to study the requirement of the perfect FORT defend spec and the attack spec. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

be even, very even. also don't forget the points system forts use for skills.

DeletedUser

you can re-assign your skill points. Then you can be a pure dueler/worker, etc.

DeletedUser529

you can re-assign your skill points. Then you can be a pure dueler/worker, etc.

AND for what purpose. The developers are ruining the duelling game and being a worker gains what in this game?

The developers have or continue to restrict this game so much that it is beyond belief.:sad:

DeletedUser

Were you seriously looking for ideas or were you just venting? Venting's fine, but this is starting to sound like a whine.

DeletedUser529

Were you seriously looking for ideas or were you just venting? Venting's fine, but this is starting to sound like a whine.

Call it as you bloody well want.

If you want to think of it as a bloody stupid whine then I really do not care what the hell you think of it as. Whether I vent or bloody well WHINE I will continue to bloody express my opinion.

Whine, give me a ##$$%%^& break....bloody hell.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: