what do you preffered indians or cowboys

DeletedUser

what do you preffered indians or cowboys and tell why do you like them
:indian: vs :D

DeletedUser

for me indians because indians are agrresive fighters there relying on bows and other killing weapons . cowboys are real gun addicts there are always relying with there gun thats. my opinion

DeletedUser

vote for indians!!
- killed by bow or spear hurt more
- they are the land lord of el dorado
- cool tattoo (dunno what it called)

DeletedUser5046

:indian:mah avatar is te answer....:indian:

(3 points for te indians^^)

DeletedUser

My avatar too answers that question for me.

Your name gives a conflicting answer, which one is right? And don't tell me the Lone Ranger is more spiritually an Indian, because he was a Texas Ranger and they got started mostly as Indian fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the Lone Ranger was a Texas Ranger and they got started mostly as Indian fighters.

Weird outlook of a fictional character who righted injustices.

I dont think Texas Rangers ran around to simply "fight indians", history teaches us that the Texas Rangers , even though plagued with problems over the years, was started as a common defense for settlers. They defended agasint Indian attacks and bandits, but to label them as "indian fighters" is vague to say the least and a wrong label.

DeletedUser

I dont think Texas Rangers ran around to simply "fight indians", history teaches us that the Texas Rangers , even though plagued with problems over the years, was started as a common defense for settlers. They defended agasint Indian attacks and bandits, but to label them as "indian fighters" is vague to say the least and a wrong label.

The year 1836 witnessed numerous Indian attacks on settlers and settlements at Dolores (the Beales's colony) on the Rio Grande, at Parker's Fort in Limestone County, and at many isolated locations all along the frontier. The Texas Congress responded by creating a battalion of "mounted gunmen," known also as "rangers," and by the authorizing a line of blockhouse forts along the Texas frontier, but President Houston had neither the time nor the funds to effect the plan. In 1837, however, Houston did establish the foundations of what was to become the Texas Rangers...

A Historical Atlas of Texas

They were ESTABLISHED to fight Indians, no matter what Walker Texas Ranger teaches us.

Edit: Want another source?

TEXAS RANGERS. In 1823, only two years after Anglo-American colonization formally began in Texas, empresario Stephen F. Austin hired ten experienced frontiersmen as "rangers" for a punitive expedition against a band of Indians. But not until November 24, 1835, did Texas lawmakers institute a specific force known as the Texas Rangers.

From The Handbook of Texas Online

DeletedUser

I prefer Indians...
Cowboys are great but just there is something special about the Indians which sways my choice.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Definately native american indians.