What do you look for in a Town?

• Thread starter Jordan Pinnacle
  • Start date

What do you look for in a town the most?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

As a traveler, what would dictate what town you go to the most? Whether it be if they have a store? A hotel? A gunsmith, etc.
I, along with others I'm sure, will be using the outcome of this poll to prioritize what their town is going to have first.

So please vote & comment for the well being of the demographics!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a very interesting poll...but what I really want to know is, if you push a cow into a river and it floats...is it a witch?

DeletedUser

LOL VAS nice question

I say tailor so i can sell my stuff, but my town has one. then id say hotel so i can sleep, but we have one too, so really i dont need anything in a town. lol, but when we didnt have those i needd a tailor to sell (when building my town) and before i had a town i needed a hotel! hope that helps

DeletedUser

A hotel is my first priority.

The very next thing would be any of the three available stores. It wouldn't matter which, as long as I can sell my excess junk.

DeletedUser

HOTEL because that way you can have a little rest and get dosh from it!

DeletedUser

before any of those of course.. you'd have to make sure if they even had a big enough residence for you to join their town... lol

DeletedUser

before any of those of course.. you'd have to make sure if they even had a big enough residence for you to join their town... lol

He said as a traveler.

You don't need to join a town in order to use their facilities.

DeletedUser

Look for a place to flop....Hotel

Thats too funny Vas.......:):):)

I'll have to ask....

YOAH! Preacherman! SaltineJesus.............

If you push a cow into the river....and it floats.....is it a witch....???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to admit I'm surprised, and thanks to the people who voted thus far!

DeletedUser

A good name. When seeking a town I had a few offers but choose the one I moved to as it was the only one with a sensible name. No offence but I don't want to live in a town called "The Royal Mail", "Riga LATVIJA" or for that matter "Huddersfield" :) "Beaver Lick" did make me chuckle thou.

DeletedUser

Why there are so many players voted for Hotel??? Come on, Hotel is not really that important. If you are not online, your energy points goes up. So the Hotel is really useless...

DeletedUser

Why there are so many players voted for Hotel??? Come on, Hotel is not really that important. If you are not online, your energy points goes up. So the Hotel is really useless...

The hotel is not useless. In eight hours I could either have 30 energy by not going to a hotel, or have paid an easy $10 to have 64 energy within those eight hours. Better yet, as an adventurer class, a level 2 hotel with 72 energy within eight hours is completely free.

Energy is a major backbone of the game, and hotels are the best way to regenerate it.

DeletedUser

I was going to vote on the player's and their levels but I guess hotel is the next best thing:cool:

DeletedUser

The hotel is not useless. In eight hours I could either have 30 energy by not going to a hotel, or have paid an easy $10 to have 64 energy within those eight hours. Better yet, as an adventurer class, a level 2 hotel with 72 energy within eight hours is completely free.

Energy is a major backbone of the game, and hotels are the best way to regenerate it.

But if you are not online your energy goes up....so for me a Hotel is not a big thing...Mortician is.....

DeletedUser

Whether you are online or not, it will always increase by 3 points each hour. In eight hours, that adds up to 30 energy. In a hotel, eight hours is 64 energy.

If the mortician is what is important to you, then you like dueling, correct? It costs 10 energy per duel as the attacker, which means you allowed only 3 duels per day with 30 energy. You'd be allowed 6 with 64 energy. If you travel to different towns looking for duels, one might also say that during all the time you spend walking, you may have gained an extra 6 energy plus the 4 left over, making that 7 possible duels a day.

And of course, you can do many more jobs a day.

How can you say it is not a big thing?

DeletedUser

Whether you are online or not, it will always increase by 3 points each hour. In eight hours, that adds up to 30 energy. In a hotel, eight hours is 64 energy.

If the mortician is what is important to you, then you like dueling, correct? It costs 10 energy per duel as the attacker, which means you allowed only 3 duels per day with 30 energy. You'd be allowed 6 with 64 energy. If you travel to different towns looking for duels, one might also say that during all the time you spend walking, you may have gained an extra 6 energy plus the 4 left over, making that 7 possible duels a day.

How can you say it is not a big thing?

No, each duel cost 12.5 Energy points....and I can duel 8 times a day...wihtout working...

Right now I don't have a mortician in my town...