What do we know about these weapons ?

• Thread starter Dirty rotten Billy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It's stupid to buy a box and it's stupid to sell it. Opening 100 boxes and finding black rags is worth it if you find a third key, but paying $10k, $20k, or more for those boxes and it would have cost you the same or less just to buy the key (assuming one ever came up for sale).

DeletedUser22493

Far cheaper to just attend fort battles if you so keen on getting those boxes. They're not as hard to get as most seem to think.

DeletedUser

I'd sell my third key for atleast 250,000 :D Everybody wants it, so do i... =(

DeletedUser

In more than one world I have seen them for sale in the market, which makes me think they are somehow obtainable...

DeletedUser

In more than one world I have seen them for sale in the market, which makes me think they are somehow obtainable...

Of course they are. I thought it was common knowledge now. I've gotten a counterfeit golden Colt from a box. People in two of my towns have gotten sabers. An ally has gotten a saber.

Red Falcon

IMO devs will implement a new questline for the "real" ones, and these ones that most people already have will become "fake" (maybe that why g.colt needs "fools gold"). I can't say that I'm against this, as IMO these "real" ones were implemented a bit too soon.. Should have been implemented after level cap was raised. Although I can't imagine this being the case for the golden rifle, coz that questline is crazy hard.

I would not appreciate it at all if my genuine Golden Sabre suddenly became a 'Counterfeit Golden Sabre'. This would mean that I went to the trouble of getting it just to have it downgraded and this IMO would be a bad move on Inno's part. A lot of people who have weapons like these would be angry at Inno for making these changes to them. I say let the Counterfeit Golden Weapons never exist. They're just on the web site for show now. And I want it to stay this way. But if Inno feels the urge to implement them, then let them implement them with a separate questline and let them not change the ones we worked on getting. :no:

DeletedUser

As Elmyr said it should be common knowledge now that the counterfeit golden weapons are just another weapon. NPC's use them, and people get them from fort fight boxes. They have already implemented the new weapons and we are all going to be keeping our real ones. No worries.