What are you gonna be?

DeletedUser

Usually, when a new world starts there's a thread like this...

Sooo...

What character are you going to be? What style of gameplay you going for? Trapper, Dueler, Fort Fighter, etc...

Me... I was torn between a soldier/dueler or a fort fighter... so I went with a builder... hehe...

This world I'm going to be a pure builder for hire. There are mercenaries for hire in W10 and W11, why not a builder for hire in W12? My plea will be to work on your town for 1 month then move on. What I will ask for in return is just protection while in town and a free shopping pass. I'll donate my left over cash to the treasury, just don't ask for too much ;)

So what's everyone going to do in W12? Or are some of you boycotting :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser20647

I don't know why someone would pick anything but soldier, that's what I'm going for :)

DeletedUser

I'll be a pure builder looking to help found a town as soon as possible with other pure builders and hopefully be the first town maxed out.

DeletedUser

I have always been a soldier but this time I think I am going pure construction and be a worker. Want to try my hand at building and see what I can do. Plus it will give me a new set of quest to work on.

DeletedUser20104

I have always been a soldier but this time I think I am going pure construction and be a worker. Want to try my hand at building and see what I can do. Plus it will give me a new set of quest to work on.

if you are a pure builder you cant really do the quest that easily

DeletedUser

Fort Fighter

Fort Fighter here because they seem like a blast. Going pure leadership with some dodging and aim thrown in there

DeletedUser

if you are a pure builder you cant really do the quest that easily

yeah, once you finally buy gear to be able to repair fences and pick tomatoes you mean...

unless you throw skills all over and then respec to a pure builder.

off the start, it is a pain in the butt doing the repair fence and the darn tomatoes.

DeletedUser

I don't know what I might do :sad:

I'm thinking of being a pure stamina fort fighter and joining Hellstromm if he plays on the world and is also a fort fighting attacker. I just wonder if going pure stamina will give me good jobs.

DeletedUser20647

I don't know what I might do :sad:

I'm thinking of being a pure stamina fort fighter and joining Hellstromm if he plays on the world and is also a fort fighting attacker. I just wonder if going pure stamina will give me good jobs.

It wont :) Why not add leadership? Stamina and leadership will give you good jawbz ^^