What are you going to be?

What character build will you use on World Arizona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I always like to ask this question with new worlds...

What are you going to be?

What class?

Playing style?

Pure Trapper?

Pure Fort fighter?

Melee, Resistance, etc...?

I'm not sure what to do... do I go for pure experience? Or do I make a money maker? I already have 4 dueling characters, don't want another one... never tried an adventurer money maker? That could be fun :)

DeletedUser

I will be observer :)

Me too, found a town, I'll join it. Interested in how will the world develop itself with all that premium stuff.

Already got the town logo...

hes_watching_you.jpg

DeletedUser13388

Me too, found a town, I'll join it. Interested in how will the world develop itself with all that premium stuff.

Already got the town logo...

hes_watching_you.jpg

LMAO :D

Actually i changed my mind and will play it,i will mail you later with my idea for that world ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

I want to join a town where everyone is rich and plays premium.

DeletedUser

Gonna be a dueler but it seems that might be harder...
First time dueling so look forward to winning when I duel you :p

DeletedUser

After looking at the German Arizona i am sorta getting cold feet, i am not sure if i even want to go now but if i decide to join any ways i will be adventurer or soldier, for some reason the dueler class or the builder class doesn't appeal that much to me.

If i go Soldier it will eventually be range shooter but remember world 13 you can make your soldier anything..pure builder if you want to start him that way,The German version is 18 nuggets to reset shaman price.

This is gonna be a speed world for sure.

Now The newworld might open tonight and i still haven't decided if i will join and what class i might play.

LOL....pffft...Pffft...indecisive!

DeletedUser

Hoping to become Solider or Adventurer, well worker too.

Has been awhile since I have played the west. I was pro dueler in world one with Nosi and many other memorable players. Hopefully, it will be good world and challenging.

DeletedUser22685

Pure trapper --> pure something else --> pure something else etc.

DeletedUser

I like the new premium features ( atlest most of them )
and if we do not get them on old worlds this will probably become my main world.

Yes it will cost me some nuggets but im quitting several other worlds to make up for it :eek:hmy:

No need to sleep ever again and lots of great luck on jobs now:razz:

But i will be questing hard like every other world to start with i suppose.
And then we will see what i will become.

DeletedUser15082

im going to be a melee dueler, all i have to do now is wait for a town to pop up :p