P&P what a pain in the back side

DeletedUser

baron dirk is a pain in the a++. he is a pathological liar. read his profile. it is one huge taunt designed to get me to mouth off and be banned. he was booted from his town and joined a very small town of inactive members. anyone giving any type of aid to him would be painting a target on their backs. my dueling level has gone up 3 points in 3 days taking care of such business. yet he claims i never leave the hotel. lol, he is always good for some cash, too. well believe me or not just do not aid him. I HATE LIARS.

DeletedUser

Well his little taunting is obviously working a treat, you seem mighty riled :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Watch what you say about Mr.Dirk, or you'll be introduced to his friends.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha @ ringofsilver.
You don't need any help to mouth off.
Like most rings made of silver, you melt down quite nicely.

baron dirk does have a point: you sleep an awful lot for such an expert dueler.

DeletedUser

Lol. I just had my share of telegrams from this delusional ranter.

Perhaps I should share this ever so interresting exchange.

DeletedUser

the truth must hurt.

watch the names you call. bans do happen.

Indeed they do, and sending obscene telegrams and at the same time blocking the reciever isn't a nice nor clever thing to do.

I wasn't going to publish the rubbish you sent me, but if you keep tis crap up, I will.

DeletedUser

Wow! Do I even need to say anything in my own defense? I think not! Thanks my compatriots. ringofsilver should have learned from TV.... get a lawyer. All the fellows mounting their own defense in court just end up lookin' stupid. As for being a pain in his butt he belittles me with that. I am a BIG PAIN IN HIS BUTT! He couldn't beat me when he could pick his shots and he never will beat me! Haw Haw! Now back to "business"....

DeletedUser

I'm not sure that even TV lawyers like Matlock or Ally McBeal could help ringofsilver.
Maybe Dr. Phil is more appropriate to his needs.
The Dr. might be able to help with the constant sleeping.

DeletedUser

Fan mail....

baron dirk is a pain in the a++. he is a pathological liar. read his profile. it is one huge taunt designed to get me to mouth off and be banned. he was booted from his town and joined a very small town of inactive members. anyone giving any type of aid to him would be painting a target on their backs. my dueling level has gone up 3 points in 3 days taking care of such business. yet he claims i never leave the hotel. lol, he is always good for some cash, too. well believe me or not just do not aid him. I HATE LIARS.
Whoa, I am flattered!

DeletedUser

The beginning....

ringofsilverOn 8/7/09 at 6:06 AMhey hero, why don't you give it up? i thought about putting you to sleep this morning, but decided to let you continue on your pathetic way. go home little boy your mommy is calling you. by the way any more of your pathetic little town buddies show up in my town will also go night night!
ringofsilverOn 8/6/09 at 5:44 AMhey hero i hear you are getting your ass kicked on all worlds now. how ya doin' on world 6? enjoy your sleep.

ringofsilverOn 8/9/09 at 3:18 AMwell liar i had to post the proof that you do not know what the truth is. keep it up. lmfao
ringofsilverOn 8/8/09 at 7:12 PMhey liar you allies want me to join their towns. lol
ringofsilverOn 8/8/09 at 7:07 PMdo you know what the truth is, liar?try telling it you must want me to put you to sleep badly. lmfao

DeletedUser

ringofsilverOn 9/4/09 at 6:48 AMwish i knew what you ere talking about. when you make up your lies you should at least make them a little harder to disprove. look around with your eyes open this time. you will notice i belong to the same towns as the ones that i belonged to when you made up your latest lies about me quitting my towns. come on post more. i like the one about the stain on the butt of my pants i got when i sat in a chair you had just vacated.

DeletedUser

The poor, poor kid can't beat me on his best day and he started the fight. I gotta give him props though. His ability to hide in hotels for 8 weeks while still talkin' trash is incredible.

DeletedUser

P&P belongs in the world boards (where you found the thread that inspired this). Moving it.

DeletedUser1105

I have merged the two threads, seeing as they are the two sides of the same story.

DeletedUser

ringofsilver, you are gone from W3, but not gone from our hearts.

I'll never forget our first exchange of telegrams.
You told me: "say good night idiot"
I replied with: "good night, idiot"

A Haiku:
Oh, ring of silver;
Melted down so many times.
Why would you block me?

DeletedUser

LMAO MUN :)

I too had noticed the disappearance of our favorite trash talker.

Fond memories of seeing him camped in allies towns dueling them constantly and claiming he was justified because he couldn't be bothered to walk to legitimate targets...

My only regret was the when he jumped town i missed getting to hear the sweet soulful sound as big black boot connects with soft ignorant buttock :(

Good luck o entertainer

DeletedUser

Ringofsliver is just complaining now, so I can't really say much about that without getting pulverized by the banhammer. But tell me, if Dirk is such a liar and such a bad person, why do I see you who's insulting him? Make sense? I think not