Wet Cookies Expiration Date

DeletedUser

I would like to thank everyone in the community for a great time and many soggy cookies. I really enjoyed lording over everyone and torturing my minions but, my great trip has finally arrived and, on February 1st, I'll be officially handing the reins to your new Community Manager, Diggo11. Many of you have known him as the Co-Community Manager. Unfortunately, I knew him by his first name. So, anyway, Diggo11 has repeatedly demonstrated not only the will, but the ingenuity to manage. There is no doubt he is a capable and creative whippersnapper and thus I anticipate great things will continue under his draconian rule. hehe

Seriously though, I'll be here through January, ensuring a smooth transition. This means Diggo11 will "unofficially" be the Community Manager on January 1st. The team we have is great, but Diggo11 will obviously need more volunteers. So if you're interested in assisting, as a forum moderator, ingame moderator, or project ranger, by all means contact Diggo11 or a Sheriff/Marshal and fill out an application (Click Here for Forum Moderator, Click Here for Ingame Moderator).

Wet Cookies all around,

Hellstromm
Community Manager

Diggo11

Wet Cookies Never Die

As Hellstromm departs, it is my pleasure to announce that [user]Da Twista[/user] will be taking over my past role as Co-Community Manager! Da Twista has been a player since 2008 and a moderator since early 2010, so he certainly has an abundance of experience and has demonstrated the integrity necessary to assume the role. Together, along with our great team of staff, we'll do our best to fill the mighty large boots Hellstromm left behind.