West Tools - Another Website with a lot of features

DeletedUser

Wow, i'm impressed with your site! looks like it will come in handy. awesome work! :)

DeletedUser

i like the santa costume on the headpage ;)

merry cristmas Westtool and users.

DeletedUser

I actually prefer the way this one is laid out compared to The West Stats, any idea as to when it will be updated w/ more quests?

DeletedUser

Thanks for a great tool!

It would be even greater if we could register not only our skills but our town shop inventory too and could display it to outsiders.

DeletedUser

Great looking site, and what I can get to work..works great.

I am having trouble witht he equipment though. I can get my stats to pull over but not my equipment.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the job tool. It is great.

I notice only a couple of towns are showing as having items available.
How do we upload info about our town?

DeletedUser

I LOVE this tool, but am having a weird problem with it.

Whenever I update my World 5 info (skills and inventory) my World 2 info is changed as well. And the same happens when I change info in World 2: World 5 changes.

It is really frustrating, and I can't send in a support ticket because I already sent a few about some items not being recognised and they have a ticket limit.

Does anyone else have this problem?

DeletedUser

I LOVE this tool, but am having a weird problem with it.

Whenever I update my World 5 info (skills and inventory) my World 2 info is changed as well. And the same happens when I change info in World 2: World 5 changes.

It is really frustrating, and I can't send in a support ticket because I already sent a few about some items not being recognised and they have a ticket limit.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I fixed the bug :)

DeletedUser

New problem from me. On W1 I have Huckleberry's Slingshot (+3 Swimming, +3 Riding)which registers in my inventory but when I do the calcs, hovering on any jobs with those skills doesn't display the best gear.

For the time being, I'm just manually deleting it from my inventory paste but if it could get fixed, that would be great. Thanks. :)

Oh and what you guys have as "Gold Indian Chain" is "Golden Indian Necklace" in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New problem from me. On W1 I have Huckleberry's Slingshot (+3 Swimming, +3 Riding)which registers in my inventory but when I do the calcs, hovering on any jobs with those skills doesn't display the best gear.

For the time being, I'm just manually deleting it from my inventory paste but if it could get fixed, that would be great. Thanks. :)

Oh and what you guys have as "Gold Indian Chain" is "Golden Indian Necklace" in game.

Fixed :)

DeletedUser

My new adventure gear from the new quests doesn't show up in my inventory, and the reflex skill of Hernando's sword doesn't show up in the job calculations or even show up as being associated with the sword.

DeletedUser

is anyone else have a problem getting to the site.

i click the on top of the forum and it google searches weststats and when i click on the weststats on the seacrh it goes back to search page but ina new window.

DeletedUser

I had a problem last night but it was working for me again this morning.