West Millionaire

DeletedUser

Hello Colorado,

On this world I am primarily interested in banking +$1,000,000 in-game dollars. What are your tips for accomplishing this task?

My best money makers are selling products on the market and good finds (I am a hider).

Money Jobs: Ambush, Burglary, Transport Alcohol
Luck Jobs: Treasure Hunt, Ambush, and Graverobber

Is this pretty much a grind-it-out-and-keep-selling achievement, or should I be doing other stuff as well. I'd also like to know where other earners stand.

I'm at $105,000 (not including money spent on gear in the order of 25k). I know I will not be one of the richest, but if you have input to lend I'll be listening.

-buffalowing

DeletedUser

I've always done it (3 worlds) by accumulating a lot of items, selling the useful ones for prices I was pretty sure would sell (to save time and reposting fees), and selling crap to the trader.

Money Jobs: the slowest way, but still possible. With premium energy and income I can easily make about $8k a day, which would take 125 days, assuming you could keep it all. That's at level 120, so at Colorado levels it would take longer.

Luck jobs: assuming high LP and premium income. It's possible without it, but you won't get the most valuable items. Find named (or otherwise useful) items, and sell them on the market. It will be inconsistent, but even the less valuable items will keep generating income. Sell anything rusty or otherwise useless to the trader and market the rest.

Grinding and selling products: should be a sound approach, especially with high demand and low supply items. I don't think something like uncut rubies will make you rich, because people only need one and a lot more people started doing the job after the quest was added. I think something like lead would be a better choice, because there's high demand and not much competition. You also have more common products like granite, which is needed by all but what is probably the least popular profession. At this stage in the world, fort resources are probably still in high demand.

Buying and selling products: this doesn't seem like the most satisfying way to make money, but it is an option. Buy products for nuggets and resell them for in game cash. The most efficient way used to be buying bags of loot (robbing trains), but once all products became auctionable, it could be combined with the above.

Selling boxes: become a premium dueler damage/box ***** fort fighter and sell the boxes. You've probably already chosen another class though.

Buying high demand items from your shops and reselling them: personally I don't like this approach, but it works, as long as your market doesn't dry up and stick you with a lot of unsold inventory. Just don't sell too high, no more than maybe 20%, though I prefer lower. I think you make money faster with quick sales than by trying to get one desperate buyer who needs an item ASAP to pay a 100% markup. That applies to all market sales.

Crafting: sell crafted items, either usable items (the best money maker used to be bayonets) or required by other professions, like charcoal, tinderboxes, knives, and canteens.

DeletedUser

Elmyr: Thank you for the information, I'm assured that the market is my close friend.

Anyone: When you seek to become an in-game millionaire, what skill do you most lean on; Hiding, Trading, FMS, etc...? And, would you prefer to reach that goal as a town member or as a wanderer and join in the PvP later on (post-millionaire)?

I'm townless right now and am debating whether I am missing out on lots of new world fun (all that comes from joining a town), the other side being that PvP could significantly hamper me from reaching my achievement which I'd like to reach ASAP. Insight on your experiences would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

Probably trading. Traveling merchant is the best overall luck job, plus it's a good cash and decent XP job, PLUS you can find quite a few valuable products. Rebow on w11 is the richest I know of on .net, and he's been pure trading for a while. I could try to challenge him on World 6 with my pure stage ambusher (pure charisma + shooting/leadership/appearance), but I'm hoarding atm. w11 has a much stronger market though.

DeletedUser16628

really!!you sure about that?My daily cash flow blows just about anybody out of the water.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could also sell quest reward items that you dont need. Belles Star, hernandos, piece of note, lump of dirt, etc. That and boxes from forts should get you alot.