west-hugs up!

DeletedUser

Can you buy wedding trousers for your pet dragons?

Yes. there is also an option to marry the dragon and trousers. you can also name your trousers. and let it have it's own pet. Which can wear trousers. And be named.

DeletedUser

Everyone knows it is the Americans that determine the new changes to the English language and it gets the Brits goat. Americans contribute approxiamately 90% of all slang that is incorporastd into the language. Therefore with that aside it is "dueled" :)

DeletedUser

But the British are the ones who created the language and they'll deside on hteir own if they go along with amercian style english or not.

DeletedUser

Well I am a Brit. It's only one letter so no point having huge debates about this.

It's meant to be a little light hearted fun.

DeletedUser

If you don't add the extra l back to dueled I'm going to have to compensate by adding an extra l to duelled. you don't want to be duellled do you?

DeletedUser

If you don't add the extra l back to dueled I'm going to have to compensate by adding an extra l to duelled. you don't want to be duellled do you?

I never took it away. I changed "duelling" to dueling which is what the dictionary says. My firefox spellcheck however has a different story...

DeletedUser

Both are correct, but I think dueled looks better than duelled does. I believe that one is the norm and two is the alternate spelling listed in my dictionary.

DeletedUser5046

"L"...i love him...no wonder that letter was being debated ^^

*today "L" the next day..it would be numbers...*

DeletedUser

But the British are the ones who created the language...

Well, sort of. By doing a complete mashup of language borrowed from the Germans and the Dutch and the French and the Danes etc etc. ;)

There is no internationally "correct" version of this messy language and I don't care if some people drop an L. However, no torture on this earth could make me spell labour as 'labor'. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Gem ~ Rose would be his perfect partner now ~ I swear I didn't see this before I posted this on the propoganda thread lol.

propoganda.jpg

DeletedUser5046

(=o_O=) wow....i wanna have that too^^

*i wanna have a black dress*

but can their be curling hair instead of waxing legs..*since i dun like wax :p*

DeletedUser5046

hahaha...yeah...!

*dance to the tune of maneater*

and it will give +5 appearance and +2animal instinct