Weekly Lotto returned?

DeletedUser22685

We had a few personnel issues that couldn't be avoided. We're sorry for the delay, but I'm sure in future weeks things will run more smoothly.

DeletedUser26820

Who was it that got drunk and passed out in the ditch next to me?
Never mind... you probably can't or shouldn't answer that...
Kidd at least waits until the 12th green to run his golf cart into a tree when looking for his ball. :)

Patience is paying off.....

We can only enter one category (Elite or Pro) of the draw.
At least that's finally been confirmed.

Thanks, fos.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

khm. it's Saturday, July 30th. did I miss the announcement or ..?

Looks at date of this post, certainly not Saturday!

Have patience, horseball participants still didn't get any of their prizes.

Stop skipping lines :p

Edit:nvm, it seems you still have time if you want to post results.
Edit 2:Nisa, you should have just said Friday :p

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

asdf, I am in the same time zone as Innogames, I checked the time in the bottom of the screen where it says "All times are GMT +2." and it was 9 minutes after midnight here and in game, and it was Saturday when I posted.

Regarding my patience or the lack of it - it has nothing to do with patience. I can deal with "InnoSoon" (as far as I know that is the case with horseball event, there is no deadline). But they said they'll do it on July 24 with this Lotto. Nothing happened, and no information until people started asking about it. Then they said July 29. Again nothing. If you make a deadline for yourself - stick to it, or at least notify people about not being able to fulfill the task you took on your own. It was not forced on them.
Obviously the GM team does not have the resources. That is perfectly fine, it is what happens in real life. But if you make a commitment, then you do something about it. I don't know what "personnel issues that couldn't be avoided" are, I just hope everyone is OK. We can all wait, but repeated delays like this are not really an incentive for anyone to participate again.

DeletedUser36192

I have to agree with PP. This wait is a little ridiculous no? I don't understand not meeting your own deadline. Obviously it's all a bonus we're given by inno to arrange this for fun and all but i find it strange that nothing seems to be happening on time. Updates delayed, lotto also delayed - did something happen to an employee or internally with Inno?

DeletedUser26820

You guys have got to be pooping me that I'm going to be the first, as a non-winner that dropped $75k, to post, "Thanks for picking up the ball, Nisa, and congrats to the winners."

You can complain to every end of the earth, but squeezing a compliment out of you is like squeezing a fart out of a wooden buffalo nickle.

Tell Nisa and the Mod Team you appreciate their efforts, missed deadline or not.

Is that better, F?

asdf124

You guys have got to be pooping me that I'm going to be the first, as a non-winner that dropped $75k, to post, "Thanks for picking up the ball, Nisa, and congrats to the winners."

You sorry can complain to every end of the earth, but squeezing a compliment out of you is like squeezing a fart out of a wooden buffalo nickle.

Tell Nisa and the Mod Team you appreciate their efforts, missed deadline or not.

Is that better, F?

I paid 150k :p

Congrats to winners, I knew I was still unlucky :D

Guess I'll not gamble again.

Pankreas PorFavor

Yes, I complained. I complained a lot. There were also numerous occasions when I congratulated the moderators and GMs on doing so much to keep this game alive even when InnoGames gave up on it. But this time? Sure, when my boss tells me how he appreciates my efforts when I miss a deadline I gave to myself, maybe I'll do it. Or, next time I make my friends wait and they pay me a compliment for not even apologizing about it, I'll congratulate the Mod Team. This time, they did not deserve it.
You may or may not agree with it, but what you should not do is use insults - however minor or funny you may think they are.

DeletedUser26820

Not sure Crooked, guess we'll find out soon enough.

DeletedUser22685

To prevent this little argument from derailing the thread further I've removed all references to the phrase that apparently caused so much offence. In the future, if you have a problem with a user's language, use the report function and allow the forum staff to decide whether or not a rule has been violated rather than addressing it in public.

If the thread strays back off topic, the culprits will be dealt with accordingly. Thanks.

DeletedUser26820

We can ask again, Cr0oked.
It's not a double post but is one more point towards a forum poster tag category without breaking any rules or offending anyone :)

DeletedUser15368

I guess that as soon as anyone knows when the lotto will be, they will let us know. Patience is all you need :p

DeletedUser36192

Yeah, i was thinking more along the lines of beating a dead horse. If they're not responding they may not have read the forums or just not interested in replying us at the moment. So just wait and see what happens! :)