Warning if your not one of the best don't apply

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser16628

REBELS CANYON IS LOOKING FOR LEVEL 50+DUELING LEVEL 77+ TO HELP US ENFORCE OUR WILL ON MUCH BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL TOWNS.
If you are bored and looking for the next challenge come try out our mercenary town it's a whole new experience and will revive your will to play contact me infiniti99

p.s a dueling record like mine would be nice but not a must but you will be judged by your body of work and being active is a must also that's all for now.:mad:
InGame Name:
Character Level (XP/XP):
Current Residency:
Previous Residency:
Accumulated Contributions:
Cash/Bank Account:
Highest Attribute:
1st Highest Skill:
2nd Highest Skill:
3rd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build:
Declared Intentions:
Personal Requirements/Requests:

The time is now folks let's strike while iron is hot we are looking for a few good duelers. Are you getting picked on and need more help let's talk I know the feeling all to well that's why we are here and getting stronger, pm me in the game

The time is now to change the balance of power these larger towns hold over us.
We are in a position to be heard so don't be afraid to pm me asap greatness awaits you.

We are allied with some of the finest towns in world 1 the watchmen--tagg--RSB--DAULTON---BLACKWATER CREEK--WANTED--AND MANY OTHERS SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO TAKE THAT NEXT STEP LET'S GRAB SOME GLORY TOGETHER.
We must prepare for and derail the big machine your destiny awaits.

We are looking for stone cold killers level 50+dueling level 77+ please contact me in game
world 1-6

we are filling up but still need some very good duelers does anybody have what it takes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Recruiting tactics 101============>your needed now your level 40+ duelers with the will to get better.

We get to fight the likes of the very formidable kman288, You can't have fear in your heart let me show you the way(THE REBELS CANYON WAY)

DeletedUser

haha. yes, dueling excellent duelers is the best way to improve and become an excellent dueler yourself. so i must give credit to Hotnsexy, and itnog, whom i have leveled off of many times. it saddened me when hotnsexy left. everyone has to give credit to at least 1 person for helping them become awesome, whether they guided you or provided a formidable opponent who you adjusted to be able to beat.

DeletedUser16628

We are battling some great players from silvermine mt and shadow city we could use some fresh recruits looking to duel with some of the best players in the game.Don't sell yourself short let's talk and see if joining the rebellion is for you.

DeletedUser16628

This is like a dance but I'll let you lead kman it seems it getting me some attention to rebels canyon people want to join the rebellion and I just latched onto another town to help in our objective to slay the giants.

DeletedUser16628

Does anybody have the guts to stand up to these empires and stand tall with us win or lose we give them a reason to not want to duel such a small town.

DeletedUser16628

This young battle has been raging for 4 days and it looks like it will keep going for a while longer and we could use some brave duelers to help us out @ this moment level 40 and above to battle some of the best in the game let's do it.

DeletedUser16628

Rebels canyon is in need of good dueling recruits that will be willing to take on the best on a daily basis.Right now we are going @ it with silvermine-mt-SB and shadow city-SB I'm calling on all those duelers that sit in their small towns wondering what they are going to do come to rebels we are here we need you.

DeletedUser16628

We fight for all the underdog towns that are overpowered by these large empire towns like the LG's and ETC'S and many others that just get bigger as they gobble up town after town well that's what we stand for and we have a track record of helping out these smaller towns.I can't help you right now I'm fighting for our reputation right now and such a small town like rebels canyon is holding it's own come join us.

DeletedUser16628

This is a recruiting page for rebels canyon we are here waiting apply within.
I have no problem stating that I started this by myself camping for 2 days because of attacks by dillonlancaster I don't remember exactly what the reasons were who cares let's go a few rounds we are 1/3 your size and we are still here and we are still coming.

DeletedUser16628

I have not run and hid myself in a foxhole that's for sure cause I love to duel more than most I'm home sick with swine flu,I'm @ another one of our towns.I did make a error and I'll admit it I'm a dumb ass I went to my other town to buy my new gun and did so but can't use it for 1 more level but I made the mistake of selling my old weapon and short on cash I hold a knife take a look I tell the truth. Run and hide you are so wrong but whatever I'm getting very close to level up and I'll be there.There's no crying in the west.Join rebels canyon we are here we are waiting PM me in game.

DeletedUser16628

And by the way these guys that fight for rebels canyon are members of our other towns or very close allies we are not getting everybody and their brother to come help you would not want me to go there.I don't need to go there we are a small town of mid level+ duelers that are pretty good @ what we do what-12-13 of us but that is my business as I'm a very good recruiter when needed.AND STILL HAVE MANY CARDS TO PLAY!We are going against much larger more experienced town

DeletedUser

We got your back infiniti. Anyone wants a shot just let me know. I have been KO'd before and not afraid to get it again. The only way to get better is to go against the best and I have taken some of them down as well. Keep up the good work on the recruiting.

DeletedUser16628

Our town is only 11 players you do the math steviefow,I'll do what I must as will you.You all act as if we are a town of 50 and crying we are not crying we duel like this everyday we are rebels canyon we are here ready join us.

DeletedUser16628

We now have a NAP agreement in place with our friends @ silvermine mt-SB.
We thank you for the opportunity.
There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy.
We @ rebels canyon are a mercenary operations outfit and for a negotiated payment you may have our services.
Payment varies according to risk

We are looking for players who love the game are active and are aggressive duelers.
All levels welcome PM me in game w-1w-6

₪₪ OUR PERSONAL ALLIANCES ₪₪
Yes we have many! You will have to find out the hard way! All for one & one for all!

DeletedUser

Deleted 15 Posts, Its a Town Recruitment thread, not a "lets see who has the bigger weapon" thread.

DeletedUser

I have a Bigger weapon. LOL Now would be a great time to join Rebels Canyon. You can actually get in town without having to dodge bullets and knives on the way to the salon. I am sure we will have another war shortly. If you like to duel than join us.

BTW-I thought the forums were for talking smack and having fun!!! I did not see anyone complaining.

DeletedUser

I have a Bigger weapon. LOL Now would be a great time to join Rebels Canyon. You can actually get in town without having to dodge bullets and knives on the way to the salon. I am sure we will have another war shortly. If you like to duel than join us.

BTW-I thought the forums were for talking smack and having fun!!! I did not see anyone complaining.

the main forums are, i wouldnt check here UNLESS players are reporting your posts.

DeletedUser5238

the main forums are, i wouldnt check here UNLESS players are reporting your posts.

what happens if i report one of your posts?

just because you cant handle taking a beating in game doesnt mean you have to get a god complex in here and act the big man by deleting everything

you going to delete this as well because a phantom reported it?

DeletedUser16628

When it rains it pours @rebels canyon.We have accepted 3 more newbies into our town and it will be baptism by fire no question.But fear not as we will teach all new recruits the right soldier builds and proper ways of speaking to our dueling partners.Now I have pulled out completely from silvermine MT-SB--------there was a issue with language barrier on one of my players I think we got now.